Joys and Concerns - 2 - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Joys & Concerns Share any joys or concerns that you, your loved ones or friends might be encountering in their lives. Maybe you would just like to share something great that happened today to you, or something that is bothering you.

Old 01-01-2005, 06:00 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

OH Bar-bar, your plate is indeed very full. I'm praying that the doctors will find answers for John.
Please take care of yourself too as you take care of all that need you. It will not be good for your health to go down hill, I know how your back is, and I know that you put everyone else first. That is not necessarily a bad thing, but just remember that you need rest and nourishment too. Don't forget to take care of my friend Barbar too, ok? We all love you.
Old 01-01-2005, 06:13 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Bar_bar...my heart goes out to you...I am praying for John's fast recovery and that the Lord grants you the strength to handle all HE has given you....I have a feeling that the back pains are coming from his kidney problems...I had recuring back pains on the right side for quite some time before my kidney procedure. and chest pains hopefully are from the strain his kidneys are putting on his heart and they will also go when the kidneys are fixed....both of my kidneys are operating on 50 %..and the right one had the blocked arteries in it which didn't allow the blood to flow through...since my hospital stay all the back pains, stomach pains, flatuence and high blood pressure have left my body...and I pray that this will also happen with John...know that he is is good hands with Jesus and the hospital staff and his doctors..they will help him in every way available...and before you know it he will be home and you can both get on with your lives and enjoy your grandbaby....My love, hugs and prayers to you both, my friend....

my prayers are also with all my fc friends and their loved ones who are in need of prayers at this time....

Old 01-01-2005, 09:57 AM
A Member of the Family
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Barb, I'm so sorry to hear of John's latest trouble. Keep your chin up, Hon, we are all praying for his swift recovery.
I'm glad to hear you're getting your DGD. Is this the one you call "Red"? It's good for you and her that she'll be staying with you.

Margaret, sounds like you've been through the ringer. Hang in there, Dear, we love you and are putting you and bar_bar and John in our prayers.

Gotta run, Happy New Year. Hope it's a good one for all.

Maryann

We learn lessons in the school of suffering
that we can learn in no other way.

Old 01-01-2005, 08:03 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

bar bar.. I hope they are taking good care of you as well as of John.. YOu are both in my prayers.

Has John had a surgical consult? The first thing I though of when I heard you describe his symptoms was a dissecting aortic aneurysm .. the symptoms you describe are classic..

I hope whatever the diagnisis .. that he is doing better now.

I'm sorry Ive been away for so many weeks.. there has been a lot going on.. One day at a time.. right?

Praying for a healthy safe and prosperous new year for all
Old 01-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Val, so good to see you here. I have been wondering where you were . How are you ???
How is your dd?
Hugs to you !
Old 01-02-2005, 04:40 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Val, Bar_bar's DH had surgery this past summer for an aneurism. I believe it was in his back or abdominal area, IIRC....apparently the surgery was very dangerous and it was 50/50 that he would survive it.
I hope things are OK with Bar_bar & her DH right now. Haven't heard in 24+ hours....
Old 01-03-2005, 07:52 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hello friends, Could i please ask a big favor they just took my DIL in to the hostipal for premature labor she isnt due till April please say some prayers for her. Between this and my hubby im going nuts!! I hope Bar_Bar and her hubby are okay...hugs kim
Old 01-03-2005, 09:22 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Tutterbear, I am asking God to keep his hands upon this mother and tiny baby.
Also, that you husband will have strength and ease from any pain. I also ask God to strengthen and comfort your heart. I know this is hard for you. Hugs..

I called Barbar, but no answer. Just wanted to let her know I love her and am praying for her and John. I will post if I hear any news from her.
Old 01-03-2005, 09:51 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Thank you Linda Lou...I also am worried for her and John.
Old 01-04-2005, 03:02 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Just found this thread.
Kim hope everything is going good for your DIL I will keep her and you in my prayers. Let us know how things are going when you get a minute.
Barbar- thoughts and prayers are going your way also. I hope things are going better with John.

Rosey