Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Introduce Yourself New to our community? Stop in and introduce yourself!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.
Old 02-11-2003, 08:29 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

New Member Introductions (archive) - 2

been gone for awhile, now I am back... also I am very sad... My daughter is in the Army, has just been alerted to serve her country overseas in the Middle East somewhere. She will be 25 on Valentine's day. She will probably be gone just after Feb. 20th. She is so strong, yet she is scared. But she knows what she has to do, and she is now preparing. We are leaving to see this weekend. Her hubby is with her now helping her to prepare..he is in National Guard Reserves and hasn't been alerted yet.I am so very proud of her, yet so scared for her. Keep all of our military and their families in your prayers. Let's pray maybe it won't come to a war.
Old 11-09-2003, 02:26 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Introduce Yourself Here 2.

please feel free to introduce yourslef here
Old 11-09-2003, 02:29 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

For some reason, the other Continued Intro Yourself thread was deleted. I will investigate to see what happened to it. In the meantime, please intro yourself.
Old 11-09-2003, 03:52 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello from Michigan

Hello I am new here. My name is Lisa. I am a sahm of two boys. Ages 3 and 10. I have been happily married for almost 12 years. My hubby works out of the home for 60 days at a time and is home for 30. He is a Engineer. I enjoy reading, traveling, nascar, SHOPPING, and spending time with my family. Hope to get to meet you all.

Little Lisa
Old 11-11-2003, 04:33 PM
FamilyCorner Admirer

welcome to the family corner
Old 11-15-2003, 04:52 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello all. I just joined just minutes ago. I am Missy & a stay at home mom of 3. Ashley 11, Bekah 2 & Gunner 7 mth. Looks like a fun place.
Old 11-15-2003, 07:00 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by hickorymomof3
Hello all. I just joined just minutes ago. I am Missy & a stay at home mom of 3. Ashley 11, Bekah 2 & Gunner 7 mth. Looks like a fun place.
WELCOME TO FAMILY CORNER!!

With a toddler and an infant, it looks like you have your hands full! Hopefully, your 11 yr old DD is of some help to you! My DD was only 8 yrs old when DS # 1 was born. She was a great helper.

If I may, I'd like to invite you (and any other "newbies" that I missed) to a couple of threads.

The first is the What's for Dinner? thread. Yes, we discuss our evening meal plans BUT, as you will see, we typically go "off-topic" and discuss lots more! Here's the link for November:

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...&pagenumber=40

The second one is the Friendship Blooming Basket thread. Unlike the other threads, this one has no specific topic. We discuss anything on our minds.........within reason. By posting, we grow a blooming basket of flowers. The more we post, the quicker "Tamikins" grows. Tamikins even has her own personal "bodyguard" that we have named "Flower". Here is the link :

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...5&pagenumber=1

I hope that we will "see" you there and on some of the many other discussions available here.

Please don't be shy! Just jump in with both feet. As far as I know, no one here bites!

Again, WELCOME!
Old 11-15-2003, 08:22 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Another Newbie
Well I big Welcome from me and like has been said lots to see and read and learn. Enjoy yourself and see ya on the boards.

Happy Holidays

Old 11-20-2003, 12:27 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

HEY! My name is Lisa and I live in Minnesota. I have 2 kids, my daughter is 10 and my son is 6. I have been married for 17 years ! I work part time as an office assistant. See you around!

Peace
Old 11-20-2003, 04:27 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello Everyone! I am new here. My name is Chris I am a SAHM of 4. Although I am feeling like a Single SAHM at this time. Do to a job promotion, my husband is working in another state M-F, until we sell our house. Which I hope will be soon. Happy Holidays to all of you.
Quote:
Love is a language in which no words say everything. In order to hear it you must listen through your heart.

Closed Thread