Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Introduce Yourself New to our community? Stop in and introduce yourself!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.
Old 06-08-2002, 09:40 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Question Sandy Weed 37

Do you live on Palm Island?

Old 06-08-2002, 09:47 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Re: Welcome beloved 1324

I have one cat and two of her kittens from a litter of kittens she had-she is pregnant again with another litter but this time after words we are taking her in to get her fixed.
I have never read agatha christie books-i am into James Patterson, Sue Grafton, John Sandford, Patricia Cornwell, Mary Higgins Clark etc.
Well it was real nice meeting you.
Heather
daughter: Tristan age 4
son: Christian age 2
Old 06-08-2002, 09:52 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Pinkie Winky bettdev

No. we live on a small island that has no public name. It is on the Caloosahatchee River, near LaBelle. Have you lived in Florida for a long time? Sandy
Old 06-08-2002, 10:34 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Question Genealogy Board

Were is the board on genealogy? I was looking for it but could not find.
heather
Old 06-08-2002, 01:09 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Ancestry.com or MyFamily.com and I know there are others but I root around in these two...

Old 06-08-2002, 01:21 PM
FamilyCorner Groupie

blushing Hi .....

Hi , I am a 35 yr young *lol* mom of 3 wonderful kids ages 10 (boy), 12 ( girl) and 14 (girl). I live in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada

Some of my interests are crafts, reading , and writing letters. I am taking a course on Astrology/Parapsychology right now as well

I like to meet new people and have a great sense of humor

Gee, I didnt think it would be this hard to introduce myself .

Take care and thank you for having me

Old 06-08-2002, 01:31 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

What is paraphyscology like/about?
Old 06-08-2002, 01:44 PM
FamilyCorner Groupie

blushing parapsycology

Hi there,

Parapsycology is the study of paranormal phenomena like telepathy , clairvoyance etc.

I have always liked that kind of thing and considering i am a SAHM (due to illness) i figured i should be learning something while i am here lol

I hope i have explained it properly..... sometimes i have a 'mommie brain' and just can't for the life of me get my thoughts down on paper ( or in this case on the screen lol)

Thank you rumble_79 for the question ;-)
Old 06-08-2002, 04:44 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Lightbulb beloved1324

Here's the forum on geneology....hope this helps.

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/f...s=&forumid=198

sandyweed37,
I've been in FL since 1988....moved here from OK.
Lived in Sarasota, Port Charlotte, and Englewood, before moving to Cape Coral. :p kinda workin' my way south!
You're just upstream from me a ways.....

Old 06-08-2002, 05:08 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

A Little About Me

A Little About Me

I'm an empty nester in my early 50's...happily married ...
soon to be 34 years (we went to school together from kindergarten); two married children (B & G) and three of the most adorable grandbabies (2 G/1 B) ...the light and joy of our lives!!!!

Just transferred to Florida ...after both of us were raised and living outside of Atlanta in Cobb our entire lives. Our entire family except one, still lives there (children, grandbabies, parents, sisters/brothers & all their families). We were always close...so needless to say it has been an extremely difficult transition for us. Love the area...just miss our families terribly!!!

I keep myself busy with...genealogy, almost any type of crafts (x-stitching/ scrapbooking / painting/ mosaic tiling/ sewing/ quilting, etc... just love crafts), gardening, writing, journaling and cooking. And when I'm not busy with all that, I'm organizing... extremely anal about it...husband says I should own stock in the plastic container/tub companies...must have 600/800 of them... everything has to have it's place and labeled. And before I moved, I was very involved in volunteer work...which I haven't gotten involved in since we moved...really miss it.

I feel this site is extremely advantageous in so many ways... wish there had been something of this nature when I was raising my children in the seventies/eighties, it would have been so helpful.

God Bless Each of You.

Closed Thread