Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Introduce Yourself New to our community? Stop in and introduce yourself!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.
Old 06-06-2002, 03:18 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Pinkie Winky Anyone from Canada?

My name is Debbie and live in Calgary, Canada. I am happily married for two years now to my "jr. high sweatheart" and we have a beautiful 14 month old daughter together. Boy can she ever keep me busy!
I am a SAHM and we also have our own business in the health and wellness industry. I enjoy flowers and flower arranging, cooking, spending time with my husband and my daughter.
I am interested in knowing how everyone else is doing. Feel free to email me if you would like.
Look forward to "talking" to you.
;-)
Old 06-06-2002, 05:09 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Welcome Debbie,

It has been so nice to hear from people from all areas of the US,
now I hear from someone from Canada. I am from Lower Alabama, so I am just about as far from Canada as you can get. Just about 1 1/2 hours from the beautiful Gulf Shores area.

Hope to one day get to visit Canada.

Welcome to the site.

Old 06-06-2002, 05:57 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi Debbie

Hi Debbie. I'm a newcomer myself but didnt take long to feel right at home her...feels like one large "girlfriend party" I'm from Texas but someday hope to visit Canada..have some chat buddies from there they say its beautiful there...Hope its not as hot as Texas can be..
This is a wonderful place ,because everyone is so helpful and its so great knowing we all have some things in common..little or small....
Email me sometimes if you want..I love emails and chatting...
Georgia
Old 06-06-2002, 07:06 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi, I am new to this too. I found out about it yesterday and just Love It ! I have already made the coffee filter flowers(from the craft section) with my girls and cant wait to find other crafts that we can do together. My name is Noelle . I am 27 years old and have been married for 7 years. We have two girls..5 1/2 and 4. I am a sahm and try my best to find new ideas to make my girls happy. This site is helping so much. I have to get my girls to bed..I can't wait to get back on here tomorrow! I am so glad I found this site!
Old 06-06-2002, 08:09 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Welcome Everyone! Hey ryalsa...I am from NE Alabama! I have kin living in Bayminnette (Mobile area)! We love Gulf Shores!
Old 06-06-2002, 09:45 PM
A Friend of the Family

My recipe was featured! Get yours featured too!
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi, my name is Angie and I am new to the group. I am a SAHM of 4. 2 girls ages 10 and 9 1/2 and boys 4 and 3 at the end of June. My DH Ernie and I have been married for 11 years and he is a computer technician. Me, I can barely run the computer. I love to read, and look through cookbooks and recipe sites. But I am not the greatest cook and tend to stick the the same old things. Love the easy recipes. I live in Northern Oklahoma, but my DH would love to move back to Oregon, his home state. Anyway, looking forward to getting to know some of you.
Angie
Old 06-06-2002, 09:52 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Welcome !

WooHoo ! Another Okie ! I know; I know just enough to get myself in trouble on the computer - I took programming in school but these things don't use COBOL or JCL language...;-)

Old 06-07-2002, 04:53 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi everyone, I am a working single mom - I have a 2 year old adopted daughter. We live in Johannesburg, South Africa and am looking forward to meeting and talking with you. It is really amazing how small the world has become and how the challenges facing all of us remain the same. My interests are sewing, knitting and crafting.
Old 06-07-2002, 05:03 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Welcome everyone. I love this site more every day. First Canada and now Johaannesburg. It is wonderful to meet with people from all over.

Kimmyo, I know Bay Minnette well - SuperWalmarts. Since I live in Monroeville, we don't have a lot of places to shop around here, I guess you can tell. Anyway, we also have a couple of friends that live in the area. I have been through Centre before. My sister-in-law used to live in Brent.

Got to get to work, talk to everyone later.

me
Old 06-07-2002, 06:30 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Okie..here too!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread