Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Introduce Yourself New to our community? Stop in and introduce yourself!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.
Old 06-03-2002, 02:56 PM
Special Member of the Family
Honorary Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Hello and Welcome to the "family".
Old 06-03-2002, 02:58 PM
Special Member of the Family
Honorary Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Hello and welcome to FamilyCorner. It's a great place, look forward to getting to know you .
Old 06-03-2002, 05:07 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello Everyone I am new to any type of message board. I am 42 with 3 sons Jeffrey 21 (Army), Jonathan 20 (Work force), Joseph 13. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 21 years, 22 years this AUG! I am a SAHM now for 3 years. Enjoying every minute of it. My husband said it was time I thought about our son Joseph. I have been schooling him for 3 years now. What a eye opener! I have two family members I almost forgot about. Jenny (Female) and Angel (Male) Golden Retrievers! They keep me busy too. I like pumpkins (fall theme), rabbits (collect), snowmen (winter theme), and sunflowers. I have them all around me in my computer room. I enjoy the computer and currently working on going to college and getting my MOUS certificate. Nice to read about all of you.
Old 06-03-2002, 07:48 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi everyone. My name is Jann & I live in a very small town in the midwest with my dh of 27 years. We have 2 grown daughters (25 & 23) also have 4 wonderful grandchildren (3 boys & 1 girl) all preschoolers. I love being a grandma & feel that at 43 I am really young enough to enjoy them. I work in providing consumer dependant attendant care to the elderly. I love my job & get alot of satisfaction out of helping the elderly remain independent & living in their own homes. My hubby is a long distance truckdriver so I spend alot of time alone & have became quite good over the years at keeping myself busy so that I am rarely lonely. I love to do crafts (sew, cross stitch, crochet). I am new to computers but am enjoying learning how to use mine & really looking forward to making some new friends.
Old 06-04-2002, 05:34 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Pinkie Winky I'm new

Hi! My name is Angie. I am married for 13 years. I have a ten year old daughter at home, and two married step children. My stepson has a 4 year old son, and my stepdaughter has a 3 year old daughter and another on the way this December. My stepkids and grandkids live 3 hours away, which can be difficult. I love being a grandma!I am 39. I enjoy cooking, collecting cookbooks, travel, movies, flowers. I own my own hair salon, just a block away from our house. So, I get away from home, but can run home to get things done at home when I'm not busy doing hair. I am also a Jr. Girl Scout Leader(which is very challenging, and takes quite a bit of time.) We have a pet dwarf rabbit named Bugsey. Never realized how people could fall in love with their animals, until we got Bugsey a year ago.
Hope to learn alot from this website. It seems like a lot of fun, with some very neat members. Hello to all!
Old 06-04-2002, 07:44 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Welcome everyone! Poodylou, I also like to cross-stitch!
Old 06-05-2002, 12:51 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

HELLO EVERYONE +)

THIS IS MY FIRST POST ! IT'S A BIT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER M.B. I AM ON BUT , I'LL GET USED TO IT , RIGHT ??
I WANT TO SAY HELLO TO ALL , ALSO LET YOU KNOW I AM LOOKING FOREWARD TO MEETING YOU HERE WITH INTERESTING SUBJECTS !
I AM LOOKING FOR PRETTY GIFT IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS ?
I REALLY ENJOY EVERY CRAFT .
WELL , I WILL CHECK BACK TOMORROW AND HOPEFULLY , GET TO TALK WITH A FEW NEW FRIENDS !
PAX, DOLORES
Old 06-05-2002, 07:11 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Welcome!! I have been on here since May..LOVE it!!
Am also Christian Mom!!
Old 06-05-2002, 02:01 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi

My Name is Wanda, Iam a fly-baby. My three children have flown the nest and made me a grandma 2x's. I live with my DH of 26 years, our dobe Sugar, and three cats mama, myra, and flash all adopties I work as a secretary bookeeper at a seed fertilizer dealer in Illinois. and I am happy in my job.

I sew, make ceramics, love movies and eating out. I still use my crock pot after all these years and I have some good recipies.

I would love hear from you all, I am into a frugal life style and am becoming debit free.
Old 06-06-2002, 12:02 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi everyone! I'm am new here as well and thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Traci and I'm 22 years old. I have two kids, my daughter, Kaelyn is 3 1/2 and my son Jadyn is 2.I have been married to my husband for 4 years. I recently quit my job to stay at home with my kids and I LOVE IT.

Closed Thread