New Member Introductions (archive) - 1 - Page 44 - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Introduce Yourself New to our community? Stop in and introduce yourself!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.
Old 05-19-2002, 02:37 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

fix URL

http://communities.msn.com/thesmallfamilyandfriends

oops!! ;=)
Old 05-21-2002, 01:51 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Need to lose last 5 lbs

Hi my name is kimber and I am trying to lose the last 5 lbs and it is proving to be very hard. I am 37 with 2 great kids and way to many dogs in one house . I don't know why this last 5lbs is so hard in coming off. Is there anyone out there that has had or is having a hard time with the last few pounds?
Old 05-21-2002, 09:09 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi my name is Marcia Duso and I'm 41 years old. I've been married to My husband Mike for almost 21 years. We have 3 children:
Erin 16
Brad 13
Jeremy 13
I work full time as an Oral Surgery Assistant.
Mike is a Plumber.
I love to flower garden and have been slowly converting part of my back yard over to my garden. Even though it is a lot of work, it's great therapy and I believe that's how I keep my sanity.
I also enjoy spending time with the kids, but as they are getting older they tend to want to do more things with their friends. I love to cross stitch too. My hubby and I are very much into pro football and watch as many games as we can. The 49ers are my favorite team.
I'm new to this site, but after exploring everything I felt it's just what I needed to meet some new people.
Thanks ~ Marcia

Old 05-22-2002, 04:18 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Welcome everyone! Glad to have ya'll here!
Old 05-23-2002, 04:18 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi, I'm new here

I I am a 34 year old SAHM with 6 kids. They are 15,13,12,12,11,10 (3 boys and 3 girls). We have been homeschooling for over a year now. I haven't had much time for it in a while but I like to sew, garden (vegetable and roses), crafting (different things), scrapbooking (plan to do more this summer), and quilting (have only done 2 quilts so far and am far behind).
I am trying to work on being frugal. I have only worked a couple of months during our marriage. We have one dop (Poochie Pooch-adopted out her one litter of puppies she snuck in on us) and 4 birds (2 finches and 2 parakeets-noisy little buggers).

I really need ideas on simple and frugal living. I am also interested in journaling. I have been thinking of doing something like it for a while. I just don't know how to start. I hope to get many ideas here.....Vickie

Old 05-23-2002, 04:45 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

blushing Good Site

You can learn a lot from these girls and they are a very interesting group. That is what we're here for is to help each thru thick and thin.
Attached Images

Old 05-23-2002, 05:09 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

thanks

I think I will like this site. By the way, we are not too far away as I live in La.....Vickie

Old 05-23-2002, 10:05 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

chuckle Good Site

Yes, I like this very much. It took me a long time to get it all down so I could respond.
Just love it.
Attached Images

Last edited by vgbuttons; 05-23-2002 at 10:07 AM.
Old 05-23-2002, 12:42 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi, my name is Iris. I am 18 and taking a library technology course in college. I like sewing, reading, listening to music, and other activities.

I really enjoy this website and its newsletters, so I thought I'd come and visit this board.
Old 05-23-2002, 12:43 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Hello from England

Hi! My name is Maureen and I just registered today. I'm originally from Minnesota but I have been living in England for 15 years. My husband is British and we have two wonderful sons. They are 13 and 10. I'm looking forward to making lots of new friends on this forum.

Closed Thread