Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Introduce Yourself New to our community? Stop in and introduce yourself!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.
Old 10-26-2002, 06:38 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

blushing Hello

Hi, I am happily married and mom to 2 boys. We have a great life. I enjoy being with my family & friends, collecting Berryhill bears, or anything Country, camping, reading, walking, computer time, yard work, decluttering ~(learning to do this one) I am a clutter bug. I inherited the trait from my late-grandma and mom. With the help from www.flylady.net my life is better! Even my mom is working on this area... glad to know others in this Family Corner.com place.
God bless,
Mrs. Sunshine ~ Wyona
Dylan ~9
Old 10-26-2002, 08:24 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

My name is Jennifer, and I am 32 years old stay at home mom and have been married for almost 10 years. I have 3 boys, ages 7, 5, and 3. I am also expecting my 4th child in late April. This was not a planned pregnancy but I am completely thrilled I am looking forward to getting to know all of you here.
Old 10-27-2002, 10:56 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Welcome Scarletmanx!

WOW! I can not even imagine have two children much less four! Kudos to you on managing that! Maybe you should start a thred about funny things children do or say. With all those you are bound to have some funny stories. I woulkd start it but I am new too and not sure how. Maybe some of you veterans can help us out? I would love to see this topic, I can think of a few stories already!

TX Chef Fran
Old 10-29-2002, 05:37 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello everyone. My name is Danielle. I live in Blue Springs, MO, with my 22 yr. old son. I am 43 yrs old. I have a wonderful granddaughter-Jordan, who is 4 yrs. old. My sister and most of my side of the family live here. My ex-husband lives in IN. I lived there for a while. I like horseback riding, cooking, sewing, crafts, gardening, and listening to my scanner. I was in the Army, about 15 1/2 yrs. ago. I don't know why I ever got out. I now work in a fast food restaurant as a front-end supervisor. I have taken a few college classes. I am looking forward to making new friends here. Danielle.
Old 10-29-2002, 05:46 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello everyone. My name is Danielle. I live in Blue Springs, MO, with my 22 yr. old son. I am 43 yrs old. I have a wonderful granddaughter-Jordan, who is 4 yrs. old. My sister and most of my side of the family live here. My ex-husband lives in IN. I lived there for a while. I like horseback riding, cooking, sewing, crafts, gardening, and listening to my scanner. I was in the Army, about 15 1/2 yrs. ago. I don't know why I got out. I now work in a fast food restaurant as a front-end supervisor. I have taken a few college classes. I am looking forward to making new friends here. Danielle.
Old 10-29-2002, 10:13 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello Everyone!

Well I just stumbled upon this site. I was hoping to get some help in the New Step Mom roll. I've only been married for 9weeks and my husbasd youngest son moved in 5 weeks ago. It has been a battle ever since.
Maybe some one out there can give me some helpful advice.
Old 11-01-2002, 11:31 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello all...my name is Debi. I'm 46 years old and a mother to a 10 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I also have 4 step daughters and 4 grandchildren! My husband and I have been married over 11 years. I'm not exactly new to this board but I don't get the chance to pop in often so I thought I'd just re-introduce myself. I love to read, surf the net, study my Bible, spend time with my children, walk in the woods, cry over old movies...I could go on but I'm sure I'm just like most of you! We probably have a lot in common if we look deep enough and I'd like to take the time to know all of you. I have my own home-based business so I'm usually home if you want to 'chat'!

Come see my picture at http://www.greatestnetworker.com/is/debi_pea****
Old 11-01-2002, 02:02 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Welcome DebiP

Welcome Debi P! I absolutely this site and I know you will too! Looking forward to chatting with you real soon.

TX Chef Fran
Old 11-01-2002, 06:40 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Hi Dani0659! I'm julie and I live in Overland Park, Kansas so we are not too far from each other. This is a great site. You will grow to love it I'm sure. I'm 44, 8 years into my second marriage. I have 2 stepson's (21 & 17) and 2 birth children (18 & 4) They are all boys. I'm a SAHM. Look forward to seeing you on the boards.
Old 11-02-2002, 11:42 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I'm Jennifer - mother of two in North Alabama. My son is twelve (insulin dependent diabetic). My daughter is 17 months old - she was our little surprise baby.

I love cooking all types of foods, baking, reading and spending lots of time with my family.

I'm looking forward to learning alot from you all.

PnutsMama

Closed Thread