Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Introduce Yourself New to our community? Stop in and introduce yourself!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.
Old 02-02-2002, 08:59 PM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Welcome Beth! Sounds like you would fit right in on our pet boards! Don't forget to stop by there and chat with us!
Old 02-03-2002, 03:13 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Wow!

Hi! I'm Robin. I'm new here, but found Familycorner.com a looooong time ago and saved it in my favorites! Wow, Amanda I am soooo impressed with your site! I haven't been here in a while and it has changed so much !
I'm a super busy mom to Sarah (4), married to Jim for almost 13 years, I work full time and I am training for my first bodybuilding contest on 4/20!
I am looking for ways to organize my house better and also ways to quit the full-time job and be home more for Sarah. I am studying to be certified as a personal trainer on 3/16 and then in May as a Lifestyle and Weight Management consultant, so I'm hoping to start a consulting business that will give me flexible hours.
I'm so glad I found this website again! Hope to check in more often!

~robin
Old 02-03-2002, 05:09 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Good Morning Everyone! I thought I would take the time to introduce myself, my name is Sue. I am thrity four y/o. Soon to to be thrity-five YUCK! I am married to a wonderful man of 7 years. I have 2 children and two step children. I work full time as a RN in an operating room in charge of Neuro Surgery. My husband works fulltime + OT as a devilery person for our Hospital. I like to read, quilt and look into ways of living more frugal. The last is what I do the most!! I am also a Junior Girl Scout Leader for my dd troop. I have been with GS since she was in kindegarten and she is now in 6th grade. I have been going through some of your boards and I think I will fit right in. I hope to get to know some of my new friends real soon.
Sue
Wife to Bob
Mom to 4
Old 02-03-2002, 05:12 AM
Froggy
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hello to everyone

My goodness, these boards are going crazy aren't they. So many new ppl, so many new topics. Wonderful, just wonderful. And everyone is so busy. I just am amazed at the amount of energy these ladies project. I really enjoy reading as many of the posts as I can. Thanks Amanda for giving us this site. Love it. Welcome MzGardenMama, katjean, elg71, and fitmom726.
Old 02-03-2002, 06:44 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Thank YOU ALL for being here!
Old 02-03-2002, 11:49 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello from New Zealand

My Name is Jo, I'm 26 years old & live in New Zealand.
I have a 3 year old daughter who I was raising on my own, until I met my partner last year.
It's summer here at the moment so I'm enjoying getting in the garden & spend my weekend at local cafes... I ADORE coffee! This is the first time I've posted on these boards, after signing up last month. Hope to get to know you all soon!

Take Care
Old 02-03-2002, 12:14 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Introduction

Hi, I'm a stay-at-home mom to four children:
(three) 2 year old identical daughters and (one) 3 year old son. Yes, I'm very busy and pooped most of the time.

My husband and I have been married for four years

My days are filled with chasing children, playing, singing, preparing food &snacks, brushing teeth, reading books, giving lots of baths, and kissing boo boos.

I enjoy photography, gardening, and sewing. (not that I have time,but those are my hobbies!) I manage to fit in a work-out at the gym after we put our kids to bed (and chase them back into bed several times).

I'm looking forward to particpating on this site!
Old 02-03-2002, 02:12 PM
Froggy
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hello to nijo New Zealand

Hello Jo. Tomorrow my hubby and daughter are boarding a plane heading for NZ for 3 weeks to attend a wedding so try to hang onto the warm weather for them. I'll be on pins and needles for the next 3 weeks until they return safely to me. Welcome to the group. There are many topics on the boards and everyone is so friendly and helpful.
Old 02-03-2002, 07:06 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!

I am so happy to see all these new people here! This is soo exciting Amanda!

I am looking forward to all your new tips and stories ladies!

I just know there will be some great gardening tips from MzGardenMomma, pet stories from Beth, fitness and weight management tips from Robin!
Old 02-03-2002, 07:09 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hey Beth....I personnally am a testimony to whirlwind romance! My husband and I only knew each other 6 months before we got married! We will celebrate 18 years on 6/30!

Closed Thread