Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Introduce Yourself New to our community? Stop in and introduce yourself!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.
Old 01-31-2002, 09:48 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Hi to all the Newbies(I'm one of them!)

Hope to get to know you all soon! I look forward to reading your posts!

This place is just growing by leaps and bounds!

Jenna
Old 01-31-2002, 10:02 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi Jenna, nice to meet you! I used to live in Cold Lake Alberta so i definately know what your winter's are like. Just wanted to say hello!
Old 02-02-2002, 05:09 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

New here

Hello,
I hope I'm doing this right - haven't really been on a message board since leaveing AOL a few months ago.

Anyway, I am a sahm of two beautiful girls - one in preschool and the other in kindergarten. I have been happily married for almost 9 years now. I am really into stamping, scrapping and the girls and I love to do crafts of all kinds. My other "hobby" would be always trying to be more fit. I'm not where I want to be yet - but, someday I hope.

Your boards look interesting and fun so I hope to get involved as I'm on-line generally every morning.

Rebecca
Old 02-02-2002, 06:48 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Hi Rebecca! It's nice to meet you, hope to see you around here!
Old 02-02-2002, 08:33 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Hello

Hi! I am Misty. I am so excited to join your boards. I can't wait to get to know all of you. I am a new mom. Well, sorta new, My daughter is 16 months old. We are new home owner in Rockaway NJ. I love to do crafts, quilting, painting, and cooking. Pretty 1950's, huh?
Old 02-02-2002, 09:27 AM
Gena

new....... but not new

[FONT=arial][COLOR=purple]
HI every 1 !

im married 2 kids at home Pammy 6 and Corey is 4, i also have 5 grandchildren ages 8yrs to 14 mos. i love to read and cook, i go
to college part time and work full time as manager of an independent computer shop

my hobbies include, cooking, baking, reading,quilting camping,fishing, hockey, football, and web designing.
also enjoy doing arts & crafts projects with my kids.

Peace and Love
Old 02-02-2002, 09:51 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

blushing Introducing...myself

Hi Everybody!!!
I am a Master Gardener, stay at home mom. I have 2 kids, 16 & 11. I love to garden and craft and my passion is decorating the garden from junk!!! I try and find a use for the most unuseful things...that others may throw away. I love to decorate my home (although we are looking for a new home!!!) And I cannot wait to share ideas with everyone!!!

~~*Marie*~~
Old 02-02-2002, 11:26 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

I'm new here

Hello my name is Kathie.
I'm new here and I'm kind of lost. What I have found I dearly love. I'm a single mom of two wonderful boys ages 25 and 16. I'm also a nana to a lovely 2 year old Hannah. I work full time a local college. I love to craft,cook and spend time with my family. I also love to decorate my home with antiques.I'm a people person and I enjoy making new friends.I also decorate for wedding or any other occasion that I can get my hands on to do.I also do catering as a side job.Which I really enjoy doing.I have two dalmations Miss Lucy and Mongo. I love any kind of animal except snakes which I can't stand. Hope this says enough about me.
Old 02-02-2002, 01:27 PM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Welcome Kathie and Jean! It is very nice to meet you!!
Old 02-02-2002, 08:34 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello to Everyone!

Hello, My name is Beth and I'm soon to be 31 years young. I've been married almost 7 years to a great guy. We met while I was on a trip to VA (From GA) with a friend. He came for a visit to Ga, I went to visit him in VA and he proposed (third time seeing him face to face). The next time he came to GA was to move me to VA. All this happened in a span of three months. Still feels like a fairy tale story!
We have two daughters: Megan 3yrs old and Kimberly 19mths. I love animals and have two dogs and two cats:
Toby 6yr old rottweiler (came from people who could not care for him at 4mths of age)
Kalli 14yr old collie mix (Husband got her from SPCA when she was a pup, long before me)
Marco 6yr old brown tabby with green eyes (adopted him from Gloucester-Mathews Humane Society while a was a volunteer there, he was 14wks old)
Merlin 2mth old grey tabby with blue eyes (Husband brought him home from work, abandoned at 4wks of age, didn't think he make it he was so tiny, but now he's just another member of the family).
You can tell I love my animals. Within the past two years we lost two dogs:
Bo 13yr old sheppard mix -Husband got him from SPCA as a pup before my time. We found out he was infested with cancer (liver,stomach, intestines) during exploratory surgery after he stop eating and x-rays showed a mass. I had to let him go so he wouldn't suffer anymore. He never woke up from surgery. Over a year and I still cry
Polo 15yr old Great Dane -We got him from friends(who had taken him in from other people) that didn't have the time or money to keep him. He was 10yrs old then. He passed away one morning to old age. We didn't have him very long, but I know we made a difference in his life just as he did in ours.
Spay and Neuter your pets and HUG your child(ren) everyday!!!
Thanks for reading about what's important to me!

Closed Thread