Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Introduce Yourself New to our community? Stop in and introduce yourself!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.
Old 09-11-2002, 08:31 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by ShanesMom
Hi all I am new I just wanted to post a real quick intro my name is Dottyre but screen name is ShanesMom I am 24 yrs old I live in Ma where Iwork as a waitress. My son Shane is 10 months old. In my spear time I like to swim, read, scrapbook and, use the computer. I hope to everyone on the boards sooner or later.all all all

Old 09-12-2002, 10:08 AM
FamilyCorner Groupie

Welcome

Hi juice , HippieMoon , Terri60 , TnAngeleyes , and ShanesMom... WELCOME to the Family I would have normally been right on top of welcoming everyone personally but my server has been having some tech difficulities the past 3 days.
Anyway , you will soon find out how friendly and supportive our members are and that just about every subject is covered in the forums here ... there is something for everyone with every kind of taste
My personal favorites are the crafting forums http://www.familycorner.com/forums/f...?s=&forumid=71 and the thread titled WHATS FOR DINNER http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...=&threadid=283 oh and i cant forget about the recipe exchange forum http://www.familycorner.com/forums/f...?s=&forumid=33 . I hope you enjoy the forums i listed and that they might be of some interest to you
Once again , Welcome juice , HippieMoon , Terri60 , TnAngeleyes , and ShanesMom to the family I look forward to reading your future posts.

Sue
Old 09-12-2002, 10:59 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

THis is me.

Hi I'm Stacy. I'm a part time hairstylist/nail tech. and a full time Mom and wife. I am 31 and hating it! I married my wonderful husband almost 8 years ago (in Dec.) and I am still happy! We have 1 daughter who will be 6 yo in 2 weeks (but she thinks she is 26!) And she just started kindergarden which has been great for me and her. SHe loves it.

I'm very crafty and love decorating my house with flea market finds and antiques (and some side of the road finds too) HEEHEE! I LOVE Shabby chic design and am slowly changing our home from country to Shabby. It's been fun!

Can't wait to meet some new friends here. Nice to meet you all and have a great day!

Stacy;-)
Old 09-12-2002, 10:11 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

chuckle

Craftymom

Just wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome and the sugestions, I'll take a look at the. Hope to meet a on the boards
Old 09-13-2002, 03:02 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello to...

all that I may have missed this past week! Welcome to a wonderful group!

I am deborah, sham to a total of 5. Wide range of ages here, 4 daughters (21, 20, 10, 6), 1 son (15), a new son-in-law (22) and of course hubby, Allen.

I live in NW Mississippi. Some of the things that I like to do are...being with my children, crocheting, web page design and playing around with my graphics program.

I hope you enjoy your stay here on the boards. Tons, and tons of valuable information and friendships!

Take care,
deborah
(a.k.a sekon)
Old 09-16-2002, 05:21 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

New One

Hi Everyone!! My name is Pam , I am 33 yrs old. I have 3 wonderful children
Josh-13
Rebecca-11
Amanda-7
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 1/2 yrs and have been with him since I was 12 yrs old.
I love horses, bird hunting, and being outdoors.
I also have a daycare in my home which keeps me real busy.
I love to cook and bake and I guess a whole lot more!!!
Old 09-17-2002, 06:51 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi here's alittle bet of info on me!
I have two boys Michael who is 10 going on 30. Jalen who will turn 3 on October 4. He thinks he rules the house. I have a wonderful husband whom my mother calls the house wife because he cooks,cleans and washes clothes. I'm 29 and I teach a two year old class at a daycare center. I have 15 two yearolds and I also do the training of all the other teachers there. The Family Cormer site has helped me lots.

Thanks, Cindy
Old 09-17-2002, 08:02 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Intro (hope this is ok here)

I didn't know exactly where to put an intro - So I figured it was best to put it here (probably be on this board the most anyways hehehe) I am a 27 year old sahm from Illinois =)
I have one daughter and one son (really lucky to have gotten some great kids) ... I love doing freebies,sweeps,and reward programs on the net in my free time =)

and I am looking forward to meeting and chatting with alot of you Hope you don't min the freebies I have posted ( I got told earlier today on a board that I was posting too much lol go figure ! )

I figure the more I send off for the more I get in return and the better christmas is - my nieces love their baskets made up of free beauty samples =)

Anyways I am off now ......You guys have a great place here !
Halia
Old 09-17-2002, 08:44 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Welcome Halia, Glad you like the site..it is great here, I have only been here since May and everyone is so nice! Alot of great topics to chat about and recipes that are Yummy!!!!

There is a section where you can Introduce yourself...more people might see it there than here..maybe on the support staff can help????

I love all the freebies you posted..keep up the good work!

janet
Old 09-18-2002, 04:09 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

welcome

Craftymom

Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to reading all the posts and finding new recipes.

Barb

Closed Thread