Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Introduce Yourself New to our community? Stop in and introduce yourself!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.
Old 09-09-2002, 06:01 PM
FamilyCorner Groupie

Welcome ChristaMomof3

Hi there Christa , welcome to the family

I am sure you will find after looking around a lot more that there is just about every subject covered on here lol even some that you wouldnt imagine I personally love the crafting and recipes sections the best but i LOVE the whole site

Soon you will find out that everyone here is very friendly and always willing to help , so , if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask them ! There is always someone with a friendly hint , tip or answer for you.

Once again welcome to the family
I look forward to reading your future posts

Sue
Old 09-10-2002, 05:33 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

New User

Hi everyone. I am new to this site and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Barb I live in Ohio I am married with 2 children. I am a stay at home mom I love to cook, do canning, read and go to church. I work from home selling fruits and vegetables in capsules and have another internet business. I don't get on here much, but I do hope to get to know everyone. Stay Well!

Juice!

http://www.jbhare.com
Old 09-10-2002, 07:34 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

My Intro

Purple Large courier

Hello there... I'm Hippie, at least that's what I use online for several reasons long story) I'm just turned 28 and am happily married for almost 4 years now and we have a beautiful 3 year old little angel girl. Her name is Sky. For now we are living in Michigan (where we've been the last 6.5 years...) and are going to move to Eugene, OR in May of 2003. HOPEFULLY! We've been trying to get outta this hole called Detroit since the day we moved back here! Well I moved back.. hubby is from L.A. Cali and I'm from here but we met in Vegas. so there's THAT story! hehe
I don't go to work... my life is taking care of my daughter all day. I didn't know 3 year olds were more fiesty then 2 year olds!!! LOL
I enjoy music.. it's my number 2 love after my family. I play piano, acoustic guitar, and trying my hand at my new drums. I go to TONS of concerts, we own a pop up camper and love camping fishing anything outdoors... well that's enough for now!! don't wanna talk your ears (eyes?) off!!!

"Go Sell Crazy Someplace Else... We're All Stocked Up Here"
Old 09-10-2002, 08:00 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

chuckle

Hello to All and a Big Thanks for all the welcomes. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy browsing the different forums etc. I just entered a short post in the Christmas Gift Section of gifts I've started for Christmas Giving.

I've seen some really wonderful ideas, and I really enjoy the Jar Painting, I'll be trying that one next, also have done a couple of the clay pot crafts, they're not quite finished yet, just need to get a couple of supplies.

You folks have some really GREAT ideas, just having a hard time figuring which one to do first

Well hope all of you have a Great Day and Happy Crafting

BARB
Old 09-10-2002, 10:50 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hippiemoon! Love the name! Thanks for your post. Your little girl's name is beautiful, she sounds like an angel. No, talking my head off here. I just came from a play group and a new mom just joined our group. I was just thinking how wonderful it is to share stories about our kids and just get together to chat. Staying home all day is wonderful. I love to be home for my family and to take care of my home. It is nice to make friends. Thanks so much for your reply.

Stay Well.

Juice!
Old 09-10-2002, 11:48 AM
Friend of the Family

Who's this guy?
FamilyCorner Newbie

blushing Newbie here!

Hi folks,
I've been "lurking" about the message boards here and reading the great articles for some time now, so I decided it was time to join the crowd and be part of the group. So, howdy!
I'm a ft sahm, with one beautiful dd, whom I homeschool; well, dh teaches her math and science, but I do the rest - but oh thank you God, for a willing dh!
I'm an avid mystery reader, love family gatherings, and puttering in our gardens on cool days. We're getting some beautiful days here in the mid-atlantic, nice cool nights, great for sleeping. But still pool weather during the days, so far.
Look forward to getting to know y'all.

Old 09-10-2002, 12:28 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Hi to all the newbies

Welcome to our fun family here at Family Corner. I know you will get lost in here and find that time flies while you are here. Suddenly it is time to get the kids from school or get supper and you can't figure out how it could possibly be that time slready lol hahahaha

I love it here but have had a couple really bad weeks and this is my first real visit back. Sorry I have not kept up with welcoming everyone indivually but know that my welcome now is just as personal and caring as if I had written each of you your own post.

May blessings from God fall on you today.

A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that gentle hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.
Old 09-10-2002, 10:00 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello Everyone my name is Stef,
I am a 35 yr old mom of 3 wonderful kids, Joey 19 , Bryan 9 and Traciee 7....
I have been married to my wonderful DH for 16 yrs ... He and me met and fell right in love....
My oldest DS wants to go to college to be a preacher ...
Bryan wants to do something in computers and Traciee wants to be a nurse and work at a childrens hospital like she has to go to...
I have had to homeschooling for my #2 DS and DD ....
Traciee was diagnoised with Neuroblastoma Cancer June 2001 and since then our whole lives have changed ...
Since we have to be at the hospital quite a bit for chemos , she has had a stem cell transplant and all kinds of things, Bryan (poor lil guy) who doesn't like to be away from his sister and since I can not be at 2 places at once, I have to take him with us...
Well his school even though the hospital has a school there and Bryan was going to it wants to give me grief so here I am homeschooling....
I ran across this site on a post from another site and have been looking at it and I liked what I seen...
So here I am...
I also love crocheting , crafting , reading , baking and taking care of my family...
My kids and DH are all that matters to me ...
Ok I will stop now before your eyes pop out...LOL

Thanks for letting me join and yack ... I have a big mouth as u can see...
Old 09-11-2002, 06:51 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

hi there steph--Welcome to the site. My heart goes out to you, your child and family. Illness is hard to handle especially when it is such a serious one as your child is struggling with. Prayers are being sent for you and yours.

I am the mother of two and the grandmother of seven. I am a widow and have been for more years than I like to think. It has been a lonely time without my DH but I am keeping busy and enjoying the grand children as he did and still would if he were here.

Sounds as though you are coping with life as well as you can and that is good. One day at a time, right??

Isn't this a great website?? I enjoy getting an email reminding me there is a new message waiting to be read and I feel guilty as I read and enjoy but have not contributed much since I became a member in August I believe. Winter will be better when there is not so much to do. Bye now and my thoughts and prayers are with and for you. Marian in ND
Old 09-11-2002, 08:30 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi all I am new I just wanted to post a real quick intro my name is Dottyre but screen name is ShanesMom I am 24 yrs old I live in Ma where Iwork as a waitress. My son Shane is 10 months old. In my spear time I like to swim, read, scrapbook and, use the computer. I hope to everyone on the boards sooner or later.all all all

Closed Thread