Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Introduce Yourself New to our community? Stop in and introduce yourself!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.
Old 09-05-2002, 10:20 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Thanks all. Sites like this are so fascinating and I find the time just flitting when I am searching everything. When I find something of interest to the various age groups I will certainly post it for all to take advantage. There are a lot of good offers out there and we all have our own ways of finding them.
Old 09-05-2002, 09:28 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Wow what a great site

Hi my name is Christa I have 3 little guys Tyler who is 6~Tayler who is 2 and baby Trenton who is 10 mths ! I am 23 , a SAHM married 3 years to a great Dh named George ! I had a peek around here and looks like I will have alot of fun !
Hope to get to know you all
Christa
Old 09-09-2002, 06:32 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Pinkie Winky

Hello, My name is Barbara and I live in Ohio. I have been married to a GREAT Guy for 35 years. I have 5 children all have left the nest now and I have 4 grandchildren ages 13, 12, 11 & 4. With a 5th due in January.

I don't work outside the home anymore, so tried to get a little crafty so I'd have things to do instead of the usual cooking and cleaning

I'm interested in crafting for my kids and grandkids, but the 11 & 4 year old boys are really hard to craft for, so I'd appreciate any ideas you folks may have. Thanks in advance.

Anyhoo, it's Great to be here
Old 09-09-2002, 07:19 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Welcome Babsjimsgirl ! Your life is similar to mine. I stopped working 9 months ago, and have 2 grandbabies. I will look through my old scouting things. I was a denleader coach, and used to have to entertain 7-11 year old boys every week! I hope you enjoy Family Corner as much as I do.
Old 09-09-2002, 07:24 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Introducing myself...

THis is my first time posting on Family Corner and I'm not even sure if I'm doing it right but HI! I'm a 29 again Mom of 1 daughter who will be 6 in two weeks and she just started Kindergarden. I'll be married for 8 years in Dec. and am a hairstylist/ nail tech part time.

I love doing crafts and making things to decorate my house. It's fun to make something and say "I did it myself". So rewarding. Nice to meet all of you. HOpe to chat soon.
Old 09-09-2002, 07:46 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello Charlen and Thanks for the Welcome. Looking forward to any and all ideas you may have

I forgot to mention in my intro, that I do write prose and poetry, just a little side info that I forgot to include. I really wasn't sure what to say in the intro, until I got to reading more of the others.

Anyhoo, Thanks and Greetings to all
Old 09-09-2002, 07:47 AM
FamilyCorner Groupie

Welcome Babsjimsgirl

Hi Barbara ..welcome to the Family

If you love crafts as much as i do i KNOW you will just love the crafting forum here You can find the main crafting forum by click on this link http://www.familycorner.com/forums/f...?s=&forumid=71 You can also find a great section on crafting with kids here http://www.familycorner.com/forums/f...3?s=&forumid=5 .. they have some great craft projects in there that I have even done without the kids lol

I hope you enjoy yourself looking around the different forums and getting lost in the posts , as we all do LOL If you should have any questions please do not hesitate to ask them as everyone here is very friendly , helpful and full of tips

Once again , Welcome to the family Barbara

Sue
Old 09-09-2002, 07:53 AM
FamilyCorner Groupie

Welcome Stacy

Hi Stacy , welcome to the Family

Wow! another crafter I also love to craft and will try just about any craft once lol If you would also like to check out the craft forum you can find it here http://www.familycorner.com/forums/f...?s=&forumid=71 Also , if you like to craft with your daughter you might find some ideas here in the crafting with kids section http://www.familycorner.com/forums/f...3?s=&forumid=5 .

As i have mentioned before , please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have as there is always a friendly and helpful member on line just itching to help someone lol

Once again welcome to the family Stacy

Sue
Old 09-09-2002, 08:04 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Pinkie Winky Welcome all Newbies!!!

Welcome, we are all so glad to have new people to chat with so don't be shy, just pop in and start gabbing! We all were "new" at sometime and there are never any stupid questions, or ideas. I have met so many wonderful people hear and I look forward to reading their posts every day....

So many great topics here from make-up, books,tvshows, and my favorite...Amanda's Jars!!! or is it the "What's for Dinner forum???
They both are great!

So come and see for yourself!

janet
Old 09-09-2002, 08:40 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Welcome Barbara, Stacy and Charlen. I'm new here also, and so far I've discovered many interesting and different sites. There are so many to explore, and I'm sure each of you will find something to your liking. Be sure to post in your state and find others near you.

Closed Thread