Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Introduce Yourself New to our community? Stop in and introduce yourself!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.
Old 08-26-2002, 06:30 AM
FamilyCorner Groupie

Welcome ncmom

Hi , Welcome to the Family ncmom

Do you have any hobbies /interests ? I love to sew , craft , cook , and read ... just to name a few There are forums on here that cover just about everything you can imagine , so if you find something you like , jump right in and post as everyone here is very friendly and helpful

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them , there is always someone with the right answer , hint or tip to your questions

Again , Welcome to the Family ! I look forward to reading your future posts

Sue
Old 08-26-2002, 07:55 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Welcome to the Family ncmom & Dawn 75.

You will find alot of great people here and great advice too!

Check out the What's for Dinner ? thread...so many fine recipes!

janet
Old 08-26-2002, 08:05 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

thanks

hi everyone!
thanks so much for the nice welcome. for those that asked i do all kinds of crafts...sew, crochet, quilt, paint, cross-stitch... just about everything. i read all kinds of book... suspense, romance, frugal... of course most of my reading is preschool stories due to my 3 little ones that also like to read! anyway i just wanted to thank everyone for their nice welcome.
miranda
Old 08-26-2002, 08:41 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Pinkie Winky

My name is Jeannie, I live in NH. I have three children Steven:24, Kerri:18, and Christopher:13. I love crafts, riding horses ( my sister in law owns them), I love watching my kids play hockey, and I do genealogy. I've been with Dennis, my fiancee, for 12 years.

Fiancee of Dennis

Mom to:
Steven, 24
Kerri, 18
Chris, 13
Old 08-26-2002, 08:57 AM
FamilyCorner Groupie

Welcome jeanniehockey2

Hi Jeannie , welcome to the Family

I also love to craft.. i enjoy sewing , x-stitching and anything that looks like fun There is a great craft forum here and you can have a look at it here http://www.familycorner.com/forums/f...?s=&forumid=71

I didn't realise this until i just did a search for you but we do infact have a thread all about geneology , which can be found here
http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...&threadid=1627 I am going to go back and read this thread as i have always wondered what it was all about

As you will find out , everyone here is very friendly and helpful so if you should have any questions please feel free to jump right in and ask them

I look forward to reading your future posts !!

Once again welcome to the family Jeannie

Sue
Old 08-26-2002, 10:10 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi, I'm new here!

Hi, my name is Melissa Lockcuff. I am married to my wonderful husband of two years, and we have a four month old son named Jacob. We live in Missouri on a farm. I work at home, and my husband is a jack of all trades. He's a mechanic, computer fixer upper, and paints tractors. I'm excited to meet other moms.
Old 08-26-2002, 12:39 PM
FamilyCorner Groupie

Welcome Lockcuff

Hi Melissa , Welcome to the Family

Do you have any hobbies or interests ? I like to sew , craft , cook and read... oh and haunt the Family Corner forums

You will find just about every subject covered in the forums , so just jump right in and join the conversation. You will find everyone very helpful and friendly so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them

I look forward to reading your future posts

Once again welcome to the Family Melissa

Sue
Old 08-26-2002, 01:02 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

hi melissa

what part of missouri are you from? i live in southeast kansas, but lived in Nixa, south of Springfield, MO for 2 1/2 years. my husband and i also live on a farm. it is so nice to meet you.
miranda
Old 08-26-2002, 06:31 PM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

blushing Welcome to Our Family...

Sorry that I've been so slow in my 'welcomes'.

Welcome, Miranda, Dawny75, ncmom, jeannyhockey2, and Lockcuff.

Miranda, what type of painting do you do? Dawny75 ~ what a beautiful name.......my eldest daughter is a Dawn. ncmom, at one time, my youngest daughter, and family lived in N.C. jeanniehockey2.... you know that I'm a great hockey fan.... ~ I live in the suburbs of Detroit, home of the Detroit Red Wings!!! My elder brother has done our family geneology and now we have a site for it ~ all done by him. It is alot of time, work, etc.!! I give him and anyone else 'into' geneology, a good pat on the back!!

Being frugal is my middle name. If any of you are interested in manufacturer's couponing, please feel free to email me.

Again, a warm welcome to all of you. I know it won't take long before you are truely dedicated to being here. There are many of us that are still 'happily lost' in this wonderful maze. So, ENJOY, and jump right in with your posts.

TTFN ~ ~ ~ ~

Carol Ann
autumnmum 2002
"Coupon~Aholic's"
Swap Club ~ 2002
[email protected]
Old 08-28-2002, 01:57 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello everyone. I have been reading a lot the family corner forums for the last few months, but never decided to sign up to post on the forums until today.

I am married and a stay at home mom to two kids - 4 and 2. They keep me on my toes! I sometimes think I should be writing down some of the things they do so I can show it to them someday when they themselves have kids. I am looking forward to my daughter going back to preschool next week. It will give me 3 mornings a week to do errands, shopping, etc. It is so much easier taking just the two year old with me.

My husband travels a lot for business, so I like to spend time on the computer late at night when the kids are in bed.

I am really happy to have joined and look forward to visiting all the different topics of discussion.

Have a great day!!
Ask me how you can earn FREE home decor items from JS Homestyle. Ask me how I can help your organization do a very profitable, unique and new fundraiser. Ask me how I can help you earn extra money and still be able to be a stay at home mom.

Closed Thread