Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Introduce Yourself New to our community? Stop in and introduce yourself!

Old 09-19-2012, 02:43 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

new here

I am so glad I found this site!
Old 09-19-2012, 03:02 AM
Head Moderator

Welcome to Family Corner Tong1970! Tell us a little about yourself! What are your interests? Take some time and look around and I am sure you will find some very interesting things here! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Looking forward to your posts!
Old 09-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Welcome Tong1970! It's always fun to see new names joining us here. Never a dull moment on Family Corner and plenty of topics to suit you no matter what your interests are!

Unknown
Old 09-19-2012, 05:41 PM
Assistant Moderator

and
to Family Corner(FC), we are always glad to see new folks coming on board.
Your name is interesting, would love to find out how you got that one. I bet the 70 has something to do with the yr of 70, am I'm close?

Anyways there are lots of great threads, and if you start posting and get to 75 post, you are then able to start joining some of the clubs. In Dec we have a christmas card swap. Right now we are taking names for a Fall/Halloween swap. We are taking names for the Oct SS club as each month starts a new month on getting a new name. We also will be starting a craft club. Again we have to have 75 posts to be able to participate in them. We would love to have you part of one if not all of them.

We also have a chit chat thread where we can chit chat about different things, we even have some game threads which helps get our posts up there in no time flat.

The cooking threads are great to get ideas for meal times or to share yours with us.

If you have any questions, just ask, someone will be coming along to find it and answer it..

again welcome to FC, glad to have you.
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2012, 05:40 AM
Forum Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

my first time :)

my first time in any forums so far yay .. glad to be here! i'm just " a girl next door "
Old 11-29-2012, 07:18 AM

Heron

Welcome Aboard, glad you found us. This was my first forum ever too. This is a nice friendly group and I'm sure you'll find lots of interest whether it's cooking, sharing recipes, being frugal, crafting.. we have a little something for everyone. I see you are from London.. would that be the London across the pond? We have at least one other lady on here that is from London her name is Butterfly on here.

Anna
Old 11-30-2012, 03:45 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Hi Heron

Hello, it's always good to see new members here I've been on here nearly 10 years and also my very first forum to join in on! You will enjoy your time here, I am sure of that. There are so many places to visit, and recipes galore... best part is they are tried and true Welcome Heron

Unknown
Old 11-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Assistant Moderator

another new member. We want to to a great website where friendship is form.. I've been here quite awhile now, and my heart will always be here..
I am a moderator and an asst. moderator for several forms. Such as the Secret sister, craft club, religious, joy and concern, etc. so I hope to see you on some of my threads that I help with. If you need any help just ask, we would love to help you out.

so how did you get your username? we love to hear those stores. and somewhere on this board is a thread for that. LOL

Do you have any kids or grandkids. I do. What kind of hobbies are you into? tell us a little bit more about yourself.
Myself I love to sq dance, just finished a 10 wk course on that and now I can join the club. I'm into red hat society group, grandmother, scrapebooking, card making I'm learning , and we so have a card making thread as well.

Anyways if I don't see you around, hope you have yourself a Merry Christmas.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:50 PM
Forum Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

I am here to participate in good discussion. Hope you all my friends enjoy there with learning and sharing a lot. In this era it is a great thing available for us that we can learn everything in the comfort of our own home and all knowledge is here just need to click. I see this community is a great source where the people can share every matter of life.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:24 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Happy face

welcome aboard this is a very wonderful place and you'll meet some really nice people.
Attached Images