Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Introduce Yourself New to our community? Stop in and introduce yourself!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 08-16-2008, 06:09 PM
Four Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Yes, he hard a hard time with the makup, lol! Thank you everyone for the welcome and the replies!
Old 08-18-2008, 07:28 PM
Assistant Moderator

Welcome to all the newbies. it always nice to have new members. I've been a member here since 2003 and I just love this site and have met many wonderful friends and met 2 in person.
this is a great site with so many things that you can enjoy and take part in.

This is one of the best sites around, and it feels more like a family than any other sites I've visit or been a part of.

Find your nitch and jump in...

Enjoy yourselves.
Attached Images

Old 08-20-2008, 08:41 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Hi to all the new members!!! Makes me to see so many new faces.....Hope you will all enjoy your time here and if you have any questions please just ask......

hugs debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 08-20-2008, 10:18 AM
Three Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello everyone. I live in Los Angeles, Ca. I'm not trying to be an actress or anything like that :D. I'm in college working on my Journalism degree. Hope to get to know alot of you and learn alot about whatever the topic is.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:39 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Welcome FamFun4us......hope you will enjoy your time here...Journalism sounds like an exciting carreer choice...We have a few members who are going to college/university

Hugs debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 08-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

Fam4Us, I want to officially welcome you to Family Corner. Count me as one who is in college. I am in graduate school working on my master's degree. Do you also have children or a hubby? I look forward to getting to know you better in the future.

Here are a few forums that you might enjoy.

Frugal Living

Ask our Experts

Friendship Flower Thread
is a great place to chat and meet new friends

Crochet and Needlework

Hobbies and Gardening

Local and Regional Forums

What's for Dinner, for inspiration and sharing your meal plans

Photo Gallery
to share your photos and view those of others.

If you have any questions, please ask any moderator or assistant moderator. We'd be more than happy to answer any questions that you have. Grab yourself something to drink and jump in and make yourself at home. You won't find a friendlier group anywhere. I look forward to getting to know you.
Old 08-20-2008, 03:05 PM
Three Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Newbie :)

Hey All,

My name is Melissa and I am 22. This website was brought to my attention by my mother (cam1952) and the more she told me about it the more I was interested. A little info about me is that I love computers. I was enrolled in the cisco academy, which is a computer networking academy. I love to write and to read. All in all though my all time weakness is music. Any kind of music from classical to heavy metal, country to rock and roll. I can't wait to dig deep into this website and see what its all about. Thanks for your time and thanks for having me in your forum community.

1 excited newbie,
Melissa
Old 08-20-2008, 08:18 PM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

MCM5986, aka Melissa, I want to officially welcome you to Family Corner. Let me know if you are looking for anything specific. Are you married or have any pets or children?

Here are a few forums that you might enjoy.

Computers and printers

Frugal Living

Ask our Experts

Friendship Flower Thread
is a great place to chat and meet new friends

Crochet and Needlework

Hobbies and Gardening

Local and Regional Forums

What's for Dinner, for inspiration and sharing your meal plans

Photo Gallery
to share your photos and view those of others.

If you have any questions, please ask any moderator or assistant moderator. We'd be more than happy to answer any questions that you have. Grab yourself something to drink and jump in and make yourself at home. You won't find a friendlier group anywhere. I look forward to getting to know you.
Old 08-21-2008, 05:42 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Hi Melissa...great to haveyou here....glad your mom directed you to such a wonderful place.........I am sure you will enjoy your time spent her.......If you have any questions please ask away

hugs debbie

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 08-22-2008, 10:46 AM
Three Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

exactly how do you go about introducing yourself?