Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.
Old 06-01-2003, 03:58 PM
Nine Year Member

Good Morning II

Would hate to start the day without saying hello to all my good friends. That is why would like to start Good Morning II. Will miss seeing all the old ones that were posted back in Nov, 2002 by my friend bonnie & many others. Hope this thread continues would be a shame to lose it.
Old 06-01-2003, 04:23 PM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

<html><body bgcolor=CCCCFF>Good evening Sueanne. So glad that you have begun a "#2 Good Morning". I also can't imagine going through the day without saying "hello" to all my good friends. I do miss Bonnie's input, and am wishing that someday she'll return to us.

~Hope all our 'family' comes on over.......
</html>
Old 06-01-2003, 07:13 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

chuckle HOO-RAY!! Good Morning's back!!

This was so popular, it's good to know Sueanne has brought it back, as #2. Thanks to you, Sueanne.

It's one of the threads I always look forward to, and would miss it so much. Am happy Shawn suggested doing this.---Thanks, Shawn.

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and you cry alone.

Last edited by Blondie; 06-01-2003 at 07:15 PM.
Old 06-02-2003, 09:41 AM
Nine Year Member

Hi Blonde ~~~ Glad Shawn suggested it too. Nice to hear from all of you every day. It is sure a hot one today already 91*. Been busy taking down curtains & cleaning blinds & windows. Everything smells so clean and fresh. Don't realize how dirty things get until you clean them. They look like new again. Hope this thread keeps going maybe some new ones will join it?
How is your arm feeling any better? Pretty soon you wlll be taking your trip to see everyone. Keep in touch while you are away. If you see Bonnie say hello from me.
Old 06-02-2003, 10:07 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hello all,

Remember, I only closed the old thread due to the number of pages it had generated. It will remain there for a while. At this point and time the only way it will be removed is if we need more space.

Well Have fun and ENJOY !!!!
Old 06-02-2003, 11:15 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Good Afternoon all, Ive been trying to get some much needed cleaning done today too, Sueanne.

Used upholstery cleaner on a few spots on the arms of the sofa, it has over sized arms and they seem to pick up everything, not to mention it is a med tan color, kinda looks like light leather but it's cloth. Ds is helping, he is ll, and still does'nt mind doing some things for me. They grow out of that quick and then it's a fight to get help.

I'm glad this thread is going again, now that school is out I hope to have more time to visit, although I do have to spend some time catching up on cleaning.

Last edited by graceygrammy; 06-02-2003 at 11:17 AM.
Old 06-02-2003, 01:00 PM
Nine Year Member

Hello Graceygrammy~~~~ Glad to meet you. This is the time of the year midway like to take everything down and start fresh. My ds when he was young loved to help clean too. Would let him clean the basement apt just before my Mom would come for the summer months. Had a wood burning stove that we used in the winter. It kept the basement nice and dry. Would clean everything from top to bottom to make sure there was no odors from the wood burner. He felt so proud every year getting it ready. Now he is in his own cleaning business still likes to clean. Looking forward to seeing you again.
Old 06-02-2003, 01:10 PM
Nine Year Member

blondie~~~~ Had a weird reaction today from using the new zest soap. My Dh had bought it with a coupon. Guess it was too strong started getting big hives on my neck after taking a shower and using it. My neck was all itchy and swollen. Took one of my allergy pills seemed to help. Called the company proctor & gamble to let them know what had happened. They were very concerned and offered to send me a couple of coupons of my old zest ...8 bar pack. Just wanted to see if anyone else had any reactions? Could not even touch the package to read the telephone # on it. Will make sure it is in the garbage tomorrow.
Old 06-02-2003, 04:04 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

chuckle Sueanne

Well, I was just about to send a post----and lost the whole thing by hitting the wrong key!! ----- GRRRR!

Those of you talking about cleaning house have put me in the mood, but will wait until my visit is over. I am so anxious to begin painting, and cleaning one room at a time. Hope my arm is in condition, or I'll just take an Aleve, and "go to it! LOL!

Those hives can be terrible, can't they? I had them just once, and they always showed up when I had to cook dinner, and juggling #3 on a hip while I was stirring something. Those welts really get big, and ---ITCH You are lucky to find what caused them, so you could take care of it. I never did find out what caused mine.

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and you cry alone.
Old 06-04-2003, 04:59 AM
Nine Year Member

Blondie~~~ Guess it was the soap the hives finally went away. Waiting to get some of the rain that is around but nothing yet. Nothing like rain water to turn the lawns green. My Dh is still trimming trees with his chain saw attached to a pole. Works with electric so nice and quiet. Saw one of the neighbors taking a video while he was cutting. Don't know if he was trying to record damage if we hit neighbors house that was away or just keeping it for himself? lol
Hope you arm is feeling better know you do not like to sit still either.