Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.
Old 06-28-2004, 06:02 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Oh bar_bar wow you shocked me with your story i had no idea. I know kinda what your going through but your going through so much more. My thoughts and prayers are with you. What a beautiful kitty he almost looks like a Maine Coon. I also love cats..You take care..hugs kim
Old 06-28-2004, 10:18 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

He is a Maine Coon cat. I love how furry he is. Such a sweet cat, too.
I gotta go, going to the Barn for produce. It is a big market that sells fresh stuff. Better than the mall !
Old 06-28-2004, 12:44 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Here is how we spent our morning today! I posted a picture at
http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...901#post154901

Old 06-28-2004, 08:45 PM
Assistant Moderator

Kim, thanks you for the thoughs and prayes...

it been rough been GOD be with me each step of the way, and I know I have lots of prayers here on this thread along with our church and many other folks...

I did forget my dh is 64 soon be 65 on his bday July 16th when he wants the surgery.

tomorrow we go for another treatment to for his eye...as John also has degenerative of the eye and did almost go blind but they are doing a study on eyes which he is involved in to help study what causes things with the eye... so he gets shots in the eye every month. I don't see how he does this month in and month out... but he does.

and Praise GOD it works. I wrote a story once and shared it with some of you about his eyes.

GOD never promise us a rose garden just that HE be with us each step of the way.

for those that hasn't heard Jayne ( Nagmom) lost her dad today...
she was a modetor once here on this thread so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers too.

well been busy with the secret sisters today...

May you all have a great day and will see you when we get back from the doctor.

it not morning yet, but I won't have time to post in morning... so I'm doing by before going off to bed.
Old 06-29-2004, 03:33 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Good Morning ladies i hope everyone has a wonderful, sunny day!!! What is everyone doing for the 4th?? Big hugs kim
Old 06-29-2004, 08:57 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Oh, I just got up and my eyes are not focusing real well and I don't have my contacts in yet. So, I was reading the post from Tutterbear, and I though it said, hope everyone has a wonderful
SKINNY day ! Boy, it would really take a miracle for that to happen to me ! At least I got my laughs for the morning.
Old 07-10-2004, 05:54 AM
Nine Year Member

Happy Birthday Blondie

Blondie.... Happy Birthday to you. Have not download any photo's yet to put in my new machine. Sending you all my Good Wishes for today and the whole year. Been fun having you on FC and as a friend. Your wit & humor at your age is refreshing. Have a fun day.

Old 07-10-2004, 08:54 AM
Assistant Moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO YOU
AND
MANY MORE

May All Your Dreams
Come True on Your Birthday

good things about being over 50

Families are like fudge....mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Today's mighy oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Insanity is my only means of relaxation.

Forget the health food, I need all the preservatives I can get.

You are getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.

It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.

I finally got my head together, and my body fell apart.

Age doesn't always bring wisdom. Sometimes age comes alone.

Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.

Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.

Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.

Things you buy now won't wear out.

YEA, I'M having fun with you... and hope you know it... you are a sweetheart, and glad you received my card... you deserve it, you are a sweetie, and we do care....

May GOD bless you with a wonderful, blessed day....

Last edited by bar_bar; 01-07-2008 at 08:16 PM.
Old 07-10-2004, 09:43 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Quote:
Originally posted by Sueanne
Took a picture of my neighbors crepe myrtle bush. Thought you would enjoy seeing it.
_________
Sueanne
Hi Sueanne and everyone! I have not run across the Good Morning thread before. I have been enjoying my time here @ FamilyCorner. I visit here everyday. I am getting familiar with some of the names of the members but I would like to get to know people better. Maybe this will help or is there another thread for that?

Also Sueanne...I used to live in Florida and I just had to thank you for the lovely picture of the crepe myrtle bush!! I lived in the Panhandle and I loved it in March when the azaleas would bloom. The first year I moved there I just could hardly believe my eyes!! Enjoy the weekend!!

Wow!! I just realized that the message I responded to is the first page of 40something pages...LOL! I'll have to get up to date...

Elaine

Last edited by lghtheart4; 07-10-2004 at 09:46 AM.
Old 07-10-2004, 10:14 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Happy Birthday Blondie!!

I hope you got the PM I sent you.

Quote:
Originally posted by lghtheart4
I am getting familiar with some of the names of the members but I would like to get to know people better. Maybe this will help or is there another thread for that?
Another good thread is the Friendship Flower thread as that one also does not have a "designated" subject. You can, within reason, talk about anything you wish. Here's the link:

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...5&pagenumber=1