Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Old 11-28-2005, 09:18 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I have been watching faithfully this season. Has anyone else. What does everyone think of Rose??? Connie you were right Kevin did give up being a cop and became the stay at home dad. If this will be the last season I am curious how they will end it. Any ideas??

Hugs debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 11-28-2005, 02:32 PM
Assistant Moderator

What does everyone think of Rose???

Spoiled brat. Everything has to be her way. What did you think about the thankful prayers at Thanksgiving Dinner? Rose thought they were all about her. LOL

End the the series.... hum... Mary growing up and being resposible? Matt becoming a doctor. Kevin and Lucy expecting twins? Or Eric and Annie retiring?

I wish they would bring back Erics sister and family and the negro Pastor and his family.
Old 11-29-2005, 04:31 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Yes Rose's thanksgiving prayer was pretty funny!!! Can you imagine having her in your family!!! LOL

Have you heard anymore about this being the last season??? I am quite curious as to how they will end it

Hugs Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 11-30-2005, 06:10 PM
Assistant Moderator

Networks cancel '7th Heaven
The Camdens will bid farewell to viewers in May when the WB Network's top-rated family drama "7th Heaven" ends its run after 10 seasons in what sources said was largely a cost-cutting move.

"7th Heaven," whose debut on August 26, 1996, marked the first-ever Monday broadcast of the then-fledging WB Network, will bow out as the longest-running family drama on television.

After 10 seasons, the show is still a top draw for WB, averaging 5.1 million viewers this season to date. Creatively, the show also will go out in style, creator Brenda Hampton said.

"I think this is the best season we've ever had, and we're planning a very exciting and heartwarming conclusion to the series," she said. "On the show, we talk about choosing your feelings, and we chose to feel happy and blessed to have been on the air for so long."

There is talk about a potential "7th Heaven" spinoff, but Hampton admits that would be hard to do.

"('7th Heaven') is a family show," she said. "I think the success of the show is that the family is intact with the mom, the dad and the children, so it is a very difficult show to spin off."

Sources indicated that the reasons to take "7th Heaven" off the air were primarily financial. As series age, they get more and more expensive, with the price tag especially high for a show with a large cast like "7th Heaven." The cancellation of the long-running series also comes during a process of extensive cost-cutting across all Warner Bros. divisions.

Darn. I really like this show. We have it until May.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:32 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Connie thanks for the update!!!

I too will miss the show, one of the few good family shows on t.v.

Hugs Debbie

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 12-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Thumbs up

So did anyone catch the Christmas episode? I did and I loved it. I thought it was the best episode in a long time.
At the end they announced how many episodes are left I will miss it. I think I have seen every episode. Wonder what junk they will replace it with.
Iris
Old 12-14-2005, 03:50 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Iris I watched the Christmas episode and really enjoyed it!! I too will miss it when it goes off air. I am curious what will happen in the next 11 episodes.

Hugs debbie

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 05-15-2006, 05:15 PM
Assistant Moderator

What did everyone think of the final show? It really left you hanging with Simon and Sandy and the baby.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:22 PM
Assistant Moderator

Look what I found. Could we be so blessed?

CW Waiting Till 11th Hour on '7th Heaven'

New network delaying final decision on long-running show

April 24 2006

http://www.zap2it.com/media/photo/2006-04/23098128.jpg Beverley Mitchell of '7th Heaven'

LOS ANGELES -- The WB's longest-running series, "7th Heaven," may not be ready for the afterlife just yet.

Although the network is promoting this season's conclusion as "the final three episodes ever," there's talk that the show could wind up on the schedule of The CW come fall. The new network is likely to keep at least two of The WB's other hour-long series, "Smallville" and "Gilmore Girls," with a few others from both The WB and UPN also in contention.

Until recently, though, "7th Heaven" hasn't been mentioned much as a possible contender for The CW. According to The Hollywood Reporter, though, cast members Catherine Hicks, Stephen Collins, Beverley Mitchell and George Stults have all been asked if they'd like to continue the show for another year. No formal offers were made.

Earlier this year there was also talk of a "7th Heaven" spinoff that would focus on some of the Camden kids, but that seems to have fallen by the wayside as pilot season has marched on.

The new network is reportedly holding off on making a final decision on "7th Heaven" as a way of keeping its options open while it looks over the four drama pilots it's developing. The projects include a series about the young Aquaman from the creators of "Smallville" and a soap set in Palm Springs from "Dawson's Creek" creator Kevin Williamson.

The CW will have 13 hours of primetime to program next fall; seven to 10 of those hours will likely be filled by shows currently airing on UPN and The WB. The CW also has four comedy projects in development to go with its four drama pilots.

With an audience of about 5.2 million viewers per week, "7th Heaven" is the most-watched show on either The WB or UPN this season.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:47 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

That would be awesome but I'm not sure how widely available that channel is. I think there will be a reunion show in about 3 or 4 years that will include Ruthies wedding and an update on the rest.
iris