Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Old 12-30-2002, 04:19 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

The show 7th haven will be on all day new years day on abc family. and thats where i will be to. I agree there should be more shows like this.
Old 12-30-2002, 04:37 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Where's Mary?

Anyone have any ideas what the creators are going to do with Lucy and her various love interest? Is Mary finally and officially off the show now that her character has moved to Ft Lauderdale? And what is going on with Simon? Will he return to that Simon that we all know and love? It seems that many of the family have changed in the last few seasons and not for the better.
Old 12-30-2002, 06:18 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

mizzouozarkbear

The actress who plays Mary wanted to go to college. So, that is why they moved her to Florida. She will appear on the show only sporadically. But, she isn't off the show for good........yet!

I say that Lucy will marry Kevin and they will live in the garage apartment to keep their characters involved in the show.

Yeah, I think we will see more of the "old" Simon.

Did everyone see toight's show? Its one of my faves!! I'll bet Stephen Collins (Eric) had fun taping that episode with the Elvis stuff!!

Next week will be an all new episode!!!

YIPPEE!!!!

BTW - does anyone else think that real life brothers George & Geoff... aka Kevin & Ben are just absolutely gorgeous?!

(and I am probably close to their mother's age! ;-) )
Old 12-30-2002, 07:06 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Real life siblings on show

I recently saw a segment on Entertainment Tonight about the show, and was suprised to find out 1) The Brino "twins" are actually part of a set of quads and all four played the twins for a while but now it's just Nicholas and David (?). 2) The associate pastor that was hired after Eric's heart attack is also played by twin brothers. Lucy flirted briefly with him when Kevin kissed his partner. Also Barry Watson has been married to a nurse for 5 years and she was instrumental in his recovery. I hope he returns soon. The actress (Lucy) is actually older than Jessica Biel. I heard one time that Jessica got her boyfriend on the show and since this was the time that Robbie started appearing, I've wondered if it was he? Ben is such a hunk that I think Mary should have stayed with him instead of this pilot that's old enough to be her father!!

I too wondered if the cast didn't have fun doing the Elvis stuff, especially the beach scene.

Thank goodness Annie seems to have gotten control of her menopausal symptoms I'm starting that myself and vowed to NOT act the way she did for a while

Isn't it amazing that a family oriented,family values show that talks openly about God and prayer is wildly popular and on the same network that shows Buffy and Charmed (and other such offerings) ?
Old 01-02-2003, 07:40 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

New Year's Day marathon

I watched as much of it as I could. Did anyone else manage to watch any of it?

I even caught one or two episodes from the season that I missed when we first moved here from Georigia!

And I thought I had already seen them all !

I can't wait for Monday night's new episode!!!
Old 01-03-2003, 04:06 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

7th heaven

I also watched most of the day. A couple of shows I hadn't seen all the way through.
Old 01-03-2003, 09:25 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I love this show too, although I don't watch it faithfully. I didn't even know it was still running regularly. I just caught the previews when I could. I will have to start tuning in on Monday nights! The show is such a great mix of having a wholesome family who still has realistic problems.
Old 01-06-2003, 02:16 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

My daughter and I love this show! I remember when TV Guide had it on the cover of the magazine as the" Best Show You're Not Watching". If it wasn't for that cover, I would have never seen the show. The channel that it is on wasn't a regularly watched channel in our home. Ever since I read that article, I was hooked. We have watched it ever since. It is a great family show dealing with issues that kids deal with every day. They show that even families that are headed by spiritual leaders have the same problems as every day families. I hope it continues for a long time! They have enough kids for it to last anyway, lol!

Old 09-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Just bumping up this thread ......the new season of 7th heaven started , I am so glad we really like this show here and have been watching it since it began. I think they said this may be the last season???? Anyone else here that???

Hugs Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 09-23-2005, 10:52 AM
Assistant Moderator

I think they said this may be the last season????

No I hadn't heard that! I think this is the 10th season..... I really like this show!

What do you think will happen with the Martin storyline? I think Kevin will quit being a cop and be a full time stay at home dad.

Did you see last week where the music they used is a new CD by Stephen Collins who playes Eric.