Dec 2016 Friendship

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Merry Christmas!!
    Happy Hanukkah!!
    Happy Holidays!!

May you all have a delightful month!!

• Merry December everyone!
  • It is so hard to believe it's December. Dropping in to say hello.
  • Merry Christmas to all. Be glad when I gwet the current list for the Card swap. Happy Friday to all
  • Hope all are having a good week. Dropping in to say hello.
  • Stopping bye to say hi to everyone. Been so busy.

• Went to a follow up today to my Dr. after my blood work last week. He was happy to see how well I was doing with everything. My Trig. was 156 & Cholesterol 175. Told him about eating Moringa. Said in Japan He was raised on Moringa very healthy. Wanted to know where I bought it. He was excited to know you can grow it here. Gave him the address of the nursery that grows and sells it. They call it the drum stick tree in Japan. Said the Papaya tree is very good too. Did lose a few pounds which made him happy. He even googled it on his computer to show his nurse what it looked like.
    ________
    Sueanne

• Almost halfway through December. School has finished for the year so I now I have a 6week holiday from work until the last week of Jan, woot. I get the holidays of a school year but not the hard work of the teachers lol.
    This year, every 3rd, christmas dinner (night) is at our place. The 1st big family get together for my newly engaged youngest son.

Hope all is well for every one else. How are your Christmas plans going?
  • So glad to see your post Kathy. Congrats to your son. Enjoy your holiday.
  • Quote: So glad to see your post Kathy. Congrats to your son. Enjoy your holiday.
    He seems pretty Happy Lauri and in that end that's all that matters, wedding probs year after next.
    Hows things at your place, can't remember if you're in a snowy place or not lol. Pretty hot here but lovely in the evenings to go walking around looking at christmas lights in the neighbourhood.