September 2016 Friendship - Page 4 - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Old 09-25-2016, 05:16 PM
Nine Year Member

My guess is H less trouble to keep up. This how I keep mine!
________
Sueanne

Old 09-26-2016, 10:50 PM
Assistant Moderator

I should be asleep, but I'm wide awake, so I practice my dance routine twice and needed to cool down and rest up before retire.. so I played some of the word games aNd came over here.
I will mark both down along with the other votes I have..
I going Thursday to get the hair style..
after I get all votes in I will add them up talk with the hairdresser and see which one she thinks will look the best.
tonight I tried on both dresses that I'm deciding on to wear for the interview part of the pageant, my room mate likes the blue one better than the dark purple one.
so then I collected the jewerly and will be talking with Gloria tomorrow and get her opinion then pack them in the suitcase.
Gloria and I went to the store together today and had lunch.. with her health most of the time she doesn't feel that good and stay at home these days. so it was really nice we were able to spend time together.

also found my mother's ring and I'm going to wear that as one of my rings for the pageant, of course I will be taking one of my frogs with me,
On Friday night we are going to a Mexican Restaurant as one of our gifts for being in the pageant, and we were asked to dress up or we could go in a Mexican outfit, since I have a Rio event back a few months ago I'm wearing a Mexican skirt with a top that will go with it, and a cute Mexican hat.. with colorful sandles..

well I better sign off and get myself to sleep.

Please keep my daughter and her family in prayer as things went from bad to worse
and I'm really concern for all, and so thankful I have my pageant to focus on.

good night
Old 09-27-2016, 06:10 PM
Assistant Moderator

Made my appointment today for Thursday, after talking to the hairdresser about these styles she narrowed it down to 3 styles that would be best for me.
which would be
A,
B
G
with maybe H
due to my face shape, and how simple I want the style to take care of afterwards.

Now I got to figure out which one will I go with.

Went to GLoria's and she helped me picked out from the jewerly I had with me would go with the interview dress and the evening dress.
Discover my black shoes that I was going to use for the interview dress doesn't look good with the dress, so now I am looking for shoes that will.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:14 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

And here I thought the thread was silent. I didn't get notifications again. But I am glad to see you're all still talking/posting.

Sueanne I love the pics of your yard/trees/fruits etc. All the butterfly's are beautiful. I had some in my yard too. The other night when we took the dogs for a walk we saw a bunch of fireflies! I haven't seen them in years!!

Barb sorry I missed the vote for your hairstyle. I saw a picture on FB and you look GORGEOUS! I don't know what style you picked or if you even had your hair done yet but what ever photo that was you posted you sure looked beautiful!!

I have been busy working and working on my back yard. It's hard to finish when we have to work around both our work schedules and babysitting my granddaughter.

Here is the link to the book club if anyone wants to tell us what book you are reading!
http://www.familycorner.com/forums/b...book-club.html

Felicia

Old 09-29-2016, 03:21 AM
Nine Year Member

Happy THursday to all.
Dropping in to say hello. It is a dreary rainy day here but we need the rain.
Will be going to a wedding tomorrow. My first Friday night wedding. My niece is getting married. DH and I will be staying over night. First time away from home since I was last in the hospital.
Barb the pics of you are beautiful.
Have a great day all.

Proud Granny of Maddox Timothy Joseph and Saorla Laurie Elizabeth and Graham Michael Eric!

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
Beverly Sills
Old 10-04-2016, 08:42 AM
Nine Year Member

Hello friends. Very quiet here. Thinking of all of you in the path of Matthew. Stay safe.
Dreary, damp and rainy here. Bone aching.
We went to my nieces wedding on Friday and it was fabulous.
If anyone is interested, we are having the Christmas ornament exchage.

Proud Granny of Maddox Timothy Joseph and Saorla Laurie Elizabeth and Graham Michael Eric!

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
Beverly Sills
Old 10-04-2016, 12:38 PM
Nine Year Member

[SIZE="6"][/SIZE thought we had changed over to October already since I stopped getting notifications of posts for September...
Anyway... everyone in Matthew's path please take care and stay safe..
I'm trying to get my sil and dh to clean up the yard, but I don't know if that's going to happen.. dh did cut back some of the tree branches this morning, although I believe the ones closest to the house need to be cut back a bit more.. when the wind is whipping them around they will still be able to reach the roof.. I will be getting some flex seal tomorrow, I hope, so that the spots on the roof where the shingles came off until we can fix that after the storm.. know it won't get fixed before.
Also trying to get some hurricane supplies laid in, mainly water and bread.. hopefully dh can pick some up tomorrow morning when he takes me to work and again Thursday morning, also when he takes me to work... Hoping and planning on not being without electricity.. our co-op for electric is usually pretty good about being able to keep the power on, of course, if the weather really gets bad there might not be anything they can do for a while..
Also, hoping and praying that by the time Matthew gets to us it's not a really strong hurricane, not more than a 2 but a 1 or TS would be so much better.. Looks like we might get close to, if not a direct hit Friday night or Saturday morning... and hoping that it'll be gone by Sunday morning..

Everyone in FL please get ready and I pray that Matthew stays off shore enough to keep the hurricane force winds at sea, but then it will be stronger as it gets closer to us...

take care all..
Pam
Old 10-04-2016, 12:38 PM

This thread is now closed. Please join us here for Oct. Thank you.

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/i...riendship.html