FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Idle Chit Chat! (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/idle-chit-chat/)
-   -   November 2015 Friendship (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/idle-chit-chat/32550-november-2015-friendship.html)

fish3711 11-02-2015 02:37 PM

I like leftover turkey and ham to make things like soups, chilis etc. Plus I can freeze it till I am ready to make what I want.
I am dog sitting. My daughtes dog Emma was my dog first. She is one of my other 2 dogs babies. Well she isn't a baby anymore. She is 7 years old now!!!!! Time flies. She is sweet but pees every where. I'll be mopping my floors tomorrow with white vinegar after she is gone.
Very hot and humid today. I almost put the a/c back on because it got to 86 inside the house. But I sweat it out.....
Felicia

danstigerangel 11-03-2015 02:44 AM

Good morning ladies.
It is supposed to be beautiful here this week in the Pocono's. It is supposed to be in the 60's 70's. I love it!
I had a great visit with my Pulmonary Doctor in Philadelphia yesterday! My cat scan showed no changes to the nodule they are watching and also no change to the emphysema. So I will continue doing the therapy I am doing. I go back in May.
Sending hugs to all who are missing loved ones. I still cry over my niece who we lost in August.
Well I better get my list together. I have some errands to run and I need to stop at the grocery store for a few things.

fish3711 11-03-2015 06:48 AM

Lauri: I'm so happy to hear you had good news!!

still watching the dog. I think her staying here is like a vacation for her. I'm about to give her bath, also known as a spa, ha ha.

Felicia

danstigerangel 11-04-2015 03:06 AM

Thank you Felicia!
It has been really quiet around here.
Felicia I like to have the leftovers from turkey and ham as well. I love making turkey soups and there are so many things you can throw ham in.
Well ladies have a great day!

cau 11-04-2015 09:12 AM

I enjoy the leftover more. The stress of getting the big meal on the table is over. Dh has kidney disease do no more ham here. I miss it

bluebird 11-04-2015 07:00 PM

I forgot to join this months thread!

I am sorry so many of us hurt during the holidays.

I love Thanksgiving leftovers. Jasmine always makes a huge pan of our recipe of green bean casserole. She uses my largest pan. They gobble it up.

Getting used to working at nights. Last week I had more massages than I have had in three months. That plus getting used to all the vacuuming and mopping the office, I was so sore. Figure I am getting a workout too. Win win.

Laurie glad you had good news at the doctor. I have a appointment with a naturepath next month. If I come up with the money, insurance doesn't pay this doctor.

danstigerangel 11-05-2015 03:59 AM

Connie I am so glad to hear things are going well at work!!!!

Just dropping in to say hello.

fish3711 11-05-2015 03:17 PM

Connie that is a win win!

Not much going on. Just busy working and babysitting.

Felicia

danstigerangel 11-06-2015 04:41 AM

Good morning ladies. Happy Friday! Anyone have any weekend plans?
None here......chillaxin' I guess!
Hubby is headed to NH to visit with his folks. I plan on working on some ornaments and reading!

Have a great day all.

fish3711 11-06-2015 07:16 AM

No plans...........
Not sure what we'll do.

Felicia