October Friendship Flower - Page 6 - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Teresa, I am so sorry your cancer has spread and you had to go in the hospital.
You are a very strong and courageous woman! I love you.

My bake sale went really, really good but I was wiped out afterwards!

I was in Junior high when Ms. Mabel visited the first time. Right from the get go I had bad cramps and did not like that time of month one bit.
We also had the "sex talk" in health class in junior high. I remember the boys going in one room and the girls in another and we had to watch "The Film."
Well, I came home after school and said to mom, I don't think that can be right, what we learned in health today........... do you really put THAT into THAT?????
When my mom said, yes, honey, that is how you make babies and well, I just thought putting that into that was the most grossest , discusting thing I had ever heard!!!!
LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a reminder to everyone that we leave for our long weekend in the morning. I will post again on Tuesday.
Who knows, there might be a little bit of that and that.

huge, train
Old 10-03-2009, 03:05 AM
6 yr member
FamilyCorner Addict

Punky have a nice time with your friends and family today.

Train have a nice weekend away.

Theresa so sorry to hear that the cancer has returned. I pray you are feeling better soon. I don't know if you mil is anything like mine was. I would have to live as long as I could just to tourment the #ell out of her.

Well dd #2 and I are heading out to Bloomsburg College for the day to an Open House. We are starting her college searches now. She is a junior in high school. She had a cross country meet yesterday and did excellent. She got her best time ever. We didn't get to go to this one because of the court date I had with her father. She will run this course again in a few weeks. I will be there that day.

Charlotte
Old 10-03-2009, 05:15 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Hi everyone I have a question for you what does it mean when your mouse has a mind of its own it just moves on its own i have done virues scans and nothing re installed windows started from scratch and still have a crazy mouse any sugestions

Old 10-03-2009, 05:43 AM
Nine Year Member

Theresa---Hugs to you my friend. Keeping you in my prayers.
Train---lol You always bring a big smile to my face. Have a great weekend.
Nothing much happening here. I am glad it is the weekend. I have to go food shopping today and also pick up some other things I need. I think DH and I will go out to eat tonight.
Happy Fall to all. The trees are starting to tu rn here. It looks so pretty.

Proud Granny of Maddox Timothy Joseph and Saorla Laurie Elizabeth and Graham Michael Eric!

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
Beverly Sills
Old 10-03-2009, 05:51 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I feel so stupid this morning after redoing my intire computer guess what was making the mouse go crazy IT NEEDED NEW BATTIERIES lol i feel so stupid thismorning oh well i got a freash system lol

Theresa i just read back hugs to you my friend and Tom sends you a big Gobble Gobble

Old 10-03-2009, 06:03 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Hugs to you Theresa.

Just reading.

Happy Fall to everyone
Old 10-03-2009, 09:26 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Lunatic

I don't know if you mil is anything like mine was. I would have to live as long as I could just to tourment the #ell out of her.
Charlotte I have the monster-in-law from #ell...

Donna have a great trip...so happy your bakes sale was a huge success...

Karen I had to laugh about the mouse...lol...Glad you got it working again...hi back to Tom the Turkey...lol

Lauri how are you doing...have you smoked at all...I hope not...hope you are not overdoing things at work...

Laurie how are you doing...are the leaves changing there...

Thanks Everyone...been a rough week but I am hanging in there...I told Glen I am going to start decorating for Christmas on November 1st...he laughed but I am going to do it and enjoy it for as long as I want...

I had asked my son Jason if he and his wife and kids would like to come here for Thanksgiving dinner and he said they were going to stay at home...which I kind of knew that his wife would not come here..but then my son shocked me and asked if Glen and I would like to go out to dinner on the 13th,Glen's birthday with him,his wife and kids...I almost fell off my chair...lol...Glen has a dentist appointment on his birthday at 5 so we shall see what happens...

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend...

smiles & hugs...
Old 10-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Assistant Moderator

I would change the dentist appt and spend time with my family.

I am cleaning sorting and decluttering! It feels very good to do this. Dh is helping and he is S L O W.... but he is helping. I did forbid him to start hording things in the garage again. Enough of that!! He is begining to see if he likes something he doesn't need to hide it to be able to keep it.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Theresa dh and dd was laughing at me to i have no idea why i didnt think about the battiers first lol oh well I got a fresh operating system lol and I really hope it works out that u all get to go out to eat with your son and his family

Old 10-03-2009, 04:40 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hi,
Well I am in full blown head and chest cold darn so not feeling that good but I did post the florida trip photo's in my albumn if people didn't get the ones I sent to them hope you like them.

Hugs

Closed Thread