September Friendship Flower - Page 20 - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Sandie: Charlaine Harris is the author of the Sookie Stackhouse books. They are good, not as good as the show though.

Train: I went up to St. Augustine today and took some photos. I'll try to post some here later.

Theresa: I can see why Glen went out and bought a truck, woo hoo it's sure NICE!!!

Felicia

Old 09-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Yes they are all prettied now Donna and yes had a good time while out with Stacie. Like with Susie always lots of fun and laughing.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:04 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hi,
Thanks you all for your wonderful thoughts and prays it is greatly appreciated. To answer someone's question yes my son was here and left yesterday AM. On the other side John came home by Ambulance this afternoon, they FINALLY sre getting me help with John. The med he is taking is only a tempeory fix just giving him a few more days to live/ He has a roller/seat walker now. I am ok but everytime someone ask me about John I cry can't help it. I am doing as best as I can but know it hurts so bad I am just glad we had that trip to Bar Harbor I did post pictures in my albumn if anyone would like to see. I am truly sorry but I have not read back post cause of time constrants hope all understand. I will try to get back when I can hugs to all.
Attached Images

Old 09-11-2009, 07:02 PM

Donna Marie, prayers continue here. I am glad you are finally going to get some help. And very glad your ds was there.

SueAnne, getting Buck to use his seat belt is like pulling teeth.

Theresa, nice truck!!

Barbszy, congrats on your ds getting his liscense.

Train, I do have a farm and I live in YoVille. I think you should join me and a number of other ladies from FC

So far Buck has had only one test done. He gets 2 tests on Fri. 18th one the following Mon and 2 on Tues. So it will be awhile before we know anything there.
Charlie the cat has lost over 2 lbs this past month. He was at the vet's a month ago for his shots. They kept him there for a few hours today as they had to drawn blood and take x-rays. Most of the blood work was done at our local hospital but 1 test had to be sent to Marshfield and he won't get the results back on that until Mon. I will not know what the problem is until then. He did think it was a serious problem. However, it it turns out to be a thyroid problem, that can be managed with meds. So, it will be a long weekend. It was a long day today. Buck left this morning for fishing. He will be back Sun.
Once I got Charlie back home, I had to go to Manitowoc for some shopping that needed to be done. Taking ds some groceries tomorrow and our canned salsa. Also cherry tomatos from the garden. Cookies and the Banana Bread that I just took out of the oven.
I am tired.
I truly can't remember what else I read and for once I think I will be going to bed soon. Don't think I will be up until 2-3AM.

Hi to everyone.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Sharon I too have a farm BUT either Steven or Gina does what ever to it. To be honest none of that interest me not in the least. I check for messages and reply.
I will be getting back in bed and hopefully to sleep this time.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:56 AM
6 yr member
FamilyCorner Addict

Rainy Saturday here. Getting DD #2 up for Cross Country Practice this morning. Made donuts this morning. I want to make a jello cake and some other things for snacks during the week.

Will hang around the house this weekend. The town was to have community day but I don't think they will have it because of the rain. The Legion is having a Veterans Apprecation Day. Dh said he isn't going. Doesn't want to be bugged about quitting the VFW positions. We both know all those people will be there.

Penn State game is on today. The car race is on tonight. So that will be watch we will be watching.

Felicia yes my daughter watch the season premior the other night of Vampire Diary's. I didn't. I don't really like that stuff. My daughter loves it.

Off to get dd up for practice. She will be wet and cold when she gets back.

Charlotte
Old 09-12-2009, 09:40 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

St Augustine

Here are a few pics from yesterday. And a link to where I was.
http://www.nps.gov/foma/index.htm
Felicia
Attached Images

Old 09-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Four Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

subbing...
Old 09-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Nine Year Member

nice pics fish. You'd think that having lived in S. FL most of my life I'd have visited some of FL-no way-except Miami and the Keys and of course Disney World...
When I was young my family planned twice to go to St. Augustine with two different families. The first time the youngest child in the other family broke his arm-so we didn't go. The second time-my dad decided he needed to get tires instead-so we didn't go.
Been kind of rough around here with me being the only one working. We have to miss my grandson's bd party tomorrow so we could pay on the phone/cable bill and have gas money. But I'll be sending his present after I get paid Thursday. None of us really wanted to make a 4 hour round trip right now anyway. But I do miss seeing my grandson's anytime I can-which is usually at bd parties.
I see several ladies are on FaceBook now-it's nice to see people I 'talk' to on another site. I don't chat though-I'd rather post or email, just like here. I also have a farm-in Farm Town though, don't like FarmVille. Also have a garden, an aquarium, a Sweet Shop-but mostly I like my farm. I'm also hooked on Farkle and now I've found Buddy Bowling-like the real thing only online.
The structure at work is changing-not sure for the better or not. Most of the Wal*marts across the country already have it in place it's coming to us now. We're getting Zone Merchandise Supervisors (I've put in to be considered for any of them)kind of scary, lots more responsibility-but a bit more money for me too. They're going to start interviewing for the positions next week so send a good thought my way after Wednesday please-I hate interviews...LOL
Was supposed to be off tomorrow-but I'm meeting my assistant at work so we can have some meetings with several of my bakery people. I'm hoping this doesn't cause one of the ladies to up and quit, but she's very upset with the way things are...Wal*mart Way...LOL I'll have to get rid of the OT before Friday-I'll have to check the schedule and see what day will be easiest for me to leave early on.
Well, I hope I'll be getting back here more often-have missed FC this past month or so, but have been busy and kind of down in the mouth, so to speak.
take care all,
Pam
Old 09-13-2009, 05:13 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hi, well my head is in a guess my son talk to the Dr up here and she said whatever time John has take it, well last night I got a call from my DIL & here family and they got together and got John and I ticket to Florida on this Wednesday I am shocked andhave to do tons of things. We have to be at the airport my 5 AM and plance leaves at 6:18 AM on air tran in Portland, Maine and it is a open air ticket no return yet. Our neighbor is going to take us down and drop us off but now i have to get oxygen company to get stuff at sons house and walker also. i have to go get a note from the Dr about his meds and wheelchair for him. Have to get my cell phone changed for down there and I have to again pack. Just wanted all to know what is what. Hopefully I can us one of 5 computers in his house (lol). John 2 sisters are also coming up from lower Florida to see John I told my son to try and be up and not say to much about this we will see what happens. I I get a chance i will try and see or call my FC friends in Florida Suzanne please pm me your phone number and I will try and call ya. Hopefully this will all turn out good but leaving is going to be d_m hard on all. Just want all to know in case I can not get back before I leave all I can say is WOW.

Closed Thread