Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 08:29 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

July Friendship Flower

Well welcome to July....Happy Canada Day july 1st to our Canadian Friends and Happy 4th of July to our American friends. July is a great month for celebration......
For many of us we will have summer holidays, kids home from school and hopefully some time to relax and enjoy what some call the lazy days of summer So what are your grand plans for the month of July?????

Hugs debbie
Attached Images

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last edited by debknechtel; 07-04-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Assistant Moderator

subbing

[CENTER]~Mother Theresa
Old 07-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Assistant Moderator

Happy Candian Day! Hope your day is filled with wonder, joy and happiness!!
Old 07-01-2009, 10:42 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Happy Canada Day to DebK and Theresa!

Just a lazy day here. MsMabel really hit me hard yesterday; I felt SO dizzy that I didn't want to drive DD to her basketball game. DH came home from work a little early and took her to the game. Feeling better today, though
Old 07-01-2009, 10:49 AM

Happy canada Day!

Our 4th will be spent putting in some post and rail fence I just ordered.
DH is gonna love me. I saved for it so he can't complain about me pending the money on it, just that he has to dig the holes, LOL.
I'm only putting in 3 sections so it won't take long. DS will be the one to complain, he said "Something else for me to hit". Right now there are railroad ties next to the drive way that he always hits. I said "At least you'll see where the fence is so you shouldn't hit it.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:31 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Happy Canada Day~

I don't really have any plans. I will probably BBQ something this weekend. It's been so hot that I don't want to go outside and I'm sure the beaches will be too crowded to enjoy this weekend. So I'll stay in and watch a movie.

Felicia

Old 07-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Nine Year Member

Happy Canada Day!
Glad to hear you are feeling better Barb!

Proud Granny of Maddox Timothy Joseph and Saorla Laurie Elizabeth and Graham Michael Eric!

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
Beverly Sills
Old 07-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Happy Canada Day to all !
Last week was unbearable with the heat, this week we canít hit 70. The weather is crazy !!
We will stay put for the 4th as I donít know how the puppy will handle the noise. We usually do as we always have animals to worry about. Friday is dd#3ís birthday which we will celebrate Sat or Sunday

Old 07-01-2009, 03:16 PM

Happy Canada Day.

It has gotten so damp in here, we actually had to turn the furance on as Buck was uncomfortable and my knees are hurting. That is partly due to being outside all afternoon yesterday weeding. I'm not finished yet.
My knees couldn't take it today and anyway it has been miserable weather. Cool and it rained a little this afternoon.

On July 6 on Wis Public TV. there is going to be a documentary about Two Rivers and Manitowoc. It includes how the communities got started and all the shipwrecks that are in our area. There are a lot of them. They showedt today at the Hamiliton House which is part of the Senior Citizen Center. They had an ice cream social before they showed the flim. We went to see the preview of it.
If anyone is interested, you can watch the video here.

http://www.wisconsinstories.org/manitowoc/video.cfm

Start with the introduction one, as soon as the introduction is over the program starts. It was very interesting and we learned things we didn't know. We will watch it again Mon. night.

As for the 4th we will grill out and maybe go and watch the fireworks.

Hi to everyone.
Old 07-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

subbing

Closed Thread