June Friendship Flower thread - Page 28 - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 08:16 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Thanks Karen, and Sammi, I looked online about feet problems too, my mom (gotta love her lol) said its because she gets ingrown toenails easy lol, I knew there was more to it than that, BUT she does have an ingrown toenail that is bothering her. Hope everyone has a nice weekend, I will pop in if I can, HUGS
Old 06-19-2009, 10:00 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

sandi i made the burger really good thanks abunch

Old 06-19-2009, 10:06 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Bluebird,
I am glad to hear some good came out of a bad situation!

hugs, train
Old 06-19-2009, 10:21 AM
Nine Year Member

Sandi....My DH is a diabetic and just started going to a foot doctor for his feet. They cut his toenails and give him a whirlpool foot bath and massage. The doctor checks to see if you are getting sufficient pulse and circulation to your feet.
This is covered by medicare for Diabetics.

My DS who is diabetic too almost lost his foot from an insect bite that would not heal finally went to a foot doctor at the hospital at the wound center who did a skin graft to close the hole. Told the doctor and nurses wanted to be sent to someone who knew more since they wre making the hole larger and deeper with their probing. This doctor continued seeing him afterwards at his office. We are thankful today for His help.
_______
Sueanne

Old 06-19-2009, 11:22 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hi all,
Nope I did not fall off the earth just alot going on going to darn Dr's (reg Dr, Heart Dr,Lung Dr, Radiation Dr, and Foot Dr.) I know I have read all the back posts but sorry can't remember all what I read I am truly sorry.
Oh another thing we got hit on Tuesday in the driveway of the foot Dr's and trapped John in the car cause she backed into us and hit John's door trapping him. So no foot Dr's appt just made out paper work and left to go to our collision place so they can get him and the door open and estimate $740.38 and yes her 2007 Tyato wagon rear was also damage. All I was doing was sitting waiting for traffic to go by so I could drive into a parking place and she just drove into her parking place on the left side wham. So now it is up to the insurance companies but no one was hurt but shaken up. I have again reschedule the appoint for next tuesday. Also windjammers are coming in to the harbor on Wednesday and celbrations starts on Tuesday with a Navy ship the USS Samuel B. Roberts is coming in and staying till thursday and yes John said as long as the weather (UGH) is ok we will go I hope so. We are okay just wanted to let all know that we are ok.
Love & Miss you all
Attached Images

Old 06-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

DM so glad your both okay but truly sorry about your car!

I took my 2 youngest kids and went to the beach till 7pm. It was really really nice.

Felicia

Old 06-19-2009, 07:52 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Donna Marie, Sorry that the foot dr. ran into your car but glad you and John are okay.

The vet said Kitzy doesn't have any swelling on her legs, so it is probably just a sprain in her leg or ankle. She did give me some pain medicine for her.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:08 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Apricot it wasn't the foot Dr that ran into us it was a little old lady at the foot Dr's office that ran into us.

Old 06-20-2009, 07:15 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Donna Marie, Sorry, I misunderstood.

Last edited by apricot; 06-20-2009 at 07:18 AM.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:33 AM
Assistant Moderator

It is amazing how rude and stupid some people are. Stuie wears a vest or a backpack with patches on it. You would have to be blind not to realize he is a service dog. I could do what they ask but it is breaking the law. They can't educate thier volunteers? Hey there is a teenager with long dark hair who has a service that come in here. Really how hard it that? I am feed up with dealing with old people.

Tonight we are attending the grand opening to a Theraputic Riding Stable, here. I could walk there. I didn't have a clue it was even there. I am planning on signing both kids up if I can. I am excited, Jasmine is a tiny bit excited and Jeremiah will be mad. I know this will fall under the 'it is kiddish, I am NOT a kid' label. Tough. He can try it. He might enjoy it.
It looks like I will demonstrate Reiki next week. Hopefully start working the week after. I am so excited!
Patti businesses can not ask us to 'check in' when we enter a store. I refuse to check in. The laws states that we don't need to. We carry cards explaining what busnesses can and can't do with a phone number. Still the lady is insisting we check in becuase their staff doesn't realize Stuie is a service dog.
Some of my plants have drowned.
I am completly lost on this thread! I am so behind.
My husband and I are talking about seperating. I really think we need to but there is the money problem. I will be saving as much as I can thru the summer so the kids and I can move out in the fall. There is no other choice. I have done all I can. My huband lives in two worlds. One with me and the kids, we are to be kept seperate from everyone. Then there is his world. He does what he wants when he wants, talks to other people etc..... but we are to stay home and wait for him. It is all about control and addictions. He has been dry for 25 years but really has moved his addictions to other things. For a while it was golf. Until he learns that he can not control every part of his life and the people in it our live together is over. He knows this but does nto think I will follow through.

Closed Thread