Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 06:31 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

November Friendship Flower 08

Well October and Halloween are over and November is rolling in.....In canada we celebrate Remembrance day Nov 11. I know the United States have Thnaksgiving to look forward to and I believe they also have a Memorial Day this month. We are starting to feel the chill of winter in most North American towns while our friends down under start enjoying the warmer temps that summer brings.

So what are your special plans for the month????

Hugs debbie
Attached Images

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last edited by debknechtel; 12-01-2008 at 04:02 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:40 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Well Hello November! I was in the middle of posting my halloween photos when the thread was closed, just my luck. So I'll try again.
The first photo is of my son Nick as Death, my grandson Maddic as a pirate and my daughter Alexis as the werewolf. The next photo is my grandson Maddic. The third photo is ME as the werewolf. [Mom's gotta have fun!] The fourth one is my son Nick as Death [Grim Reaper] at someone else's house trick or treating but it was a creepy house and he sure looks creepy. The last pic is later on of my daughter Tiffany, her son and my grandson Maddic & Me. Of course my hair looks blonde again since the red has all faded out. I did use a permanant color but it doesn't seem to want to stay!
I hope you all had a spooktactular Halloween too!!
Felicia
Attached Images

Old 10-31-2008, 06:46 PM
Assistant Moderator

Fish, when I have colored my hair dark, it won't stay. Are you a natural blonde? I am... wondered if that is why.

A large newspaper called me tonight, wanting a live interview, next week. We are excited about it. A challenge is the reporter wants to interview friends/family who have seen the change in dd since Stuie came into our lives. That will be tricky. I don't know who to ask..... I posted on my blog about it. Maybe someone will want to give (nice) input? God will provide.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:01 PM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

It appears that everyone had a terrific Halloween.

My plans this month is to get through the semester and survive. We hope to find a place to live in Oklahoma City and I hope to find a company that will move our mobile home for a decent price as DH is VERY attached to it. I found several psychologists in Oklahoma City so maybe I can get one to take me as an intern.

My main concern is finding a thesis idea or I won't graduate next December.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:02 PM
Three Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Fish some awesome ghouls you have there and quite a good looking grandson.

My plans for November is to get my flower beds ready for winter and make it through Thanksgiving.And get my Christmas shopping started and finished before the end of the month.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:50 PM
Nine Year Member

For us the big month is October with 3 birthdays, one for every Sunday of the month so now its just coasting through Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Deb K-maybe you are thinking of our Veteran's Day? It's on the 11th.

Work is going better-but the machines don't seem to want to cooperate, well, I wanted to work with machines more than people and so far I don't see much improvement in either category! lol!

Felicia-you have all the fun! Our daughter had a football game so our Halloween was putting a basket of candy outside the door and lighting the pumpkins up.

"God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of love, power, and a sound mind."
Old 10-31-2008, 11:44 PM

Felicia, great pics!!!!

No special plans here. Ds's birthday is the 26th, hope to get over to see him the weekend before.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-01-2008, 03:43 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Felicia love the costume and that one of your son at the house does look creepy here is one of dd she was madosa have no idea how to spell that any way Nov already wow
Attached Images

Old 11-01-2008, 08:26 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

October was a big birthday month here too. Also 1 every week for 3 weeks. Ds's b-day is on Halloween, we love it.

I can't beleive it's Nov. already, I'm not even ready for the holidays.

It's hard enough just dealing with everyday stress and here comes some more. I get too overwhelmed.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Felicia, love the pictures! You make a great werewolf! lol The kids look great and your grandson is a doll!

Karen, your dd is a very pretty Medusa!

Sharon, I hope you can spend time with your ds for his birthday.

Laurie, yep, the holidays are fast approaching. Take a deep breath, it will all get done. Hugs.

Hugs, Linda

And God took a handful of southerly wind,
Blew His breath over it and created the horse. Bedouin Legend

Closed Thread