Bachelor an officer and a gentleman - Page 2 - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Old 05-14-2007, 01:02 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Bachelor

I still feel Tessa is the best one. As for Andy, he may seem boring to some, but he seems like a decent man, and in today's world that counts for a LOT! With the things taking place these days, it's a wonder there is any man left that a woman doesn't have to worry about in regard to picking up a
disease from. I am not implying he can't have one, but am going by the fact that he appears to be a very decent person.

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and you cry alone.
Old 05-14-2007, 02:33 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Blondie I know for this show everyone who is part of it has to be medically tested to insure there is no disease etc present. Also Andy can give the producers an idea of what he is looking for and they in turn try to find women who fit that category. I am sure one of his requests was that they were fit as he likes to work out.
Any of the shows he has been in (talk type ones) promoting the show he has said he is in love and that his sister totally approves of his choice. I hope that it works for him...guess that is the romantic in me.
I look at Bevin as the roller coaster ride and I see Tessa as the nurturing type. I am hoping he picks Tessa too but one never knows what he is really looking for. To me being a military wife he needs someone who is very stable and secure with themselves as they will have to be on their own many a time.

Hugs Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 05-14-2007, 02:43 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Thanks for reminding me that it is on tonight.I think he will pick Bevin or Tessa in the final 2.I also think he will pick Tessa.But i would be ok if he picked Bevin.I did read in a magazine that he did find the woman of his dreams on the show.I just like it because he is so cute.

Mish
Old 05-18-2007, 01:38 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Bachelor

Deb,

I am so glad you let me know about candidates being tested, and that the main person is interviewed about all he/she desires in a future partner. I figured the latter was done, but it was the other I didn't know about. So, I am glad to know, and feel much better now.

I am so in hopes it's Tessa who will be the lucky girl, and as for Bevin, I have to admit that her "horning in" on other girls" chances to talk alone with Andy is what turns me on her. Other than that I have nothing against her. She does come from a wonderful family, and because I came from a family who did things together during my younger years, I can appreciate that. It made all the difference in the world in those (Depression) days. So much so that I honestly believed EVERYbody lived as we did!

Old 05-22-2007, 12:55 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Well in the end he picked Tessa....I hope it works for them. They are separated for so long after the show I wonder if some of reality hits and they wonder if they made the right choice. I think that is one of the reasons some of them don't stay together is because they are separated after the show. they get one secret meeting and can call. I wonder how Bevin is doing she was really falling for him and I think thought from his actions that she was the one. Guess will find out tonight on the tell all show.

Hugs debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 05-22-2007, 01:10 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I am so happy he did pick Tessa. I feel sorry for Bevin, because she did seem to believe she would be the chosen one. He said so many nice things to her that I also thought she would be the one after all. I knew, when she was the first to arrive, that it would be the end of her, though. It must be so very hard to make that last decision when one feels so strongly about the two. I was afraid Bevin was going to be chosen at the beginning of last night's program, and ws feeling sorry for Tessa, when all of a sudden it went the other way. Tessa is such an attractive, elegant woman, I think she fits him well

Old 05-22-2007, 01:54 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Blondie I was pretty sure it would be Tessa after the meet the family night....Andy had said in an interview that he was in love and that his sister really approved of his choice and really liked the girl he chose. After seeing the comments from his sister I was pretty sure as she seemed much warmer to Tessa than Bevin.

Hugs debbie

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 05-22-2007, 02:16 PM
Four Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Batchelor an officer and a gentleman

I never watched it but my hubby did and he said that he was glad at the fact that he picked Tessa.

Old 05-22-2007, 03:29 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I watched it.He did sound like he was going to pick Bevin it was alot of his comments that made it sound that way.I did feel bad for her but i am glad he picked Tessa.They seem very happy toghther.

Mish
Old 05-22-2007, 06:26 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I feel so bad for Bevin-I think he really led her on and he had to beg Tessa to tell him that she liked him. I do hope he and Tessa are very happy. I missed the After show tonight and I forgot to tivo it.
Byron and Mary from the show a few years ago were on our tv news last night. They live in the Tampa area. She is planning the wedding, but she did not give any specifics.