FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Idle Chit Chat! (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/idle-chit-chat/)
-   -   Your Favorite Radio Station (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/idle-chit-chat/19777-your-favorite-radio-station.html)

Joy 04-12-2007 12:08 PM

Your Favorite Radio Station

What is your favorite radio station(s) to listen to? What kind of music do they play? Why do you like to listen to it?

I have three stations I listen to on a regular basis.
The Local station--I listen first thing in the morning for news, community and school updates etc. I don't really like the music they play so I listen to other stations during the day.
Country station --- It is an area station. They play country music--mostly new stuff. They also have very good weather reports for the area. this is the station that is on in my work place.
Christian station-- My car radio is usually tuned to the Christain station. They play a range of music and have some children programming that I enjoy.

Can You Guess? 04-15-2007 12:23 PM

We listen to about 3-4
and sometimes 94.1

Coll 04-21-2007 03:40 PM

I listen to 94.9, it is country.
I also listen to whatever is on in dh car if i happen to be using it. It is usually on an oldies station.

Bilby 04-21-2007 03:50 PM

I listen to MMM (triple M) it is a very mixed time and era station 70's- to now, with rock, disco, metal, (no country, no rap).
I some times go to another station that has more or a 50, 60, 70's era music, depends on my mood.

Sammi1961 04-21-2007 06:02 PM

I listen to 100.1 the Planet It is an alternative rock station My dss like it too.

janet 04-22-2007 07:23 AM

I listen to radio online..AOL and with a click of my mouse, I can listen to top jams, country, classic, etc.

Hugs, Janet

myhome 04-22-2007 08:42 AM

I also listen to radio online. I especially like Spirit 105.3. I think it's from Seattle. It plays Christian music, and is very uplifting.

ewriggs 04-22-2007 01:53 PM

When I listen to radio, I tend to listen to one of 4 stations:

1 Ancient Faith Radio - online station with "wall-to-wall" Orthodox Christian music and prayers and sermons

2 WSB AM - local station with very conservative talk-shows (Neal Boortz, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage)

3 WABE - local PBS radio station with some good classical programs on

4 WSB FM - local station with semi-popular music - no rap.

Cheerio!
Elizabeth

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
~*~ He who laughs last thinks slowest. ~*~
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

Joy 04-24-2007 12:19 PM

Looks like we have a few of us who still listen to the radio.
Anyone else out there who has some favorite radio stations to share?

Lily225 04-25-2007 06:30 PM

I really enjoyed 93.9 KZLA before it was pulled off the air last year! :umbrella: