Anyone Watching "The Unit"?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have watched this show from the start and really like it.

I love Dennis Haysbert's voice! I swear I would do anything he said to do!! LOL!
  • Is he the guy who does Allstate commercials now?

He used to be in a show (around 1999) called "Once and Again." I loved that show. I agree about his voice!

So, what's "The Unit" about? What time is it on?
  • Quote: Is he the guy who does Allstate commercials now?

He used to be in a show (around 1999) called "Once and Again." I loved that show. I agree about his voice!

So, what's "The Unit" about? What time is it on?

Yes, That's him! He is the AllState guy.

The Unit is on Tues at 9:00. Scott Foley is also in it. I remember him from "Felicity" but he has a sexier, tougher appeal in this show.

Here is a link with a little more info. http://www.tv.com/the-unit/show/33480/summary.html
  • Oooops, I meant "Now and Again." 2 shows with similar titles during the same years. WAY too confusing!

I love his voice too.
    I checked the TV book and it says that this week is the season finale. Maybe I'll catch it in the reruns.
  • I cant believe that I am the only one here who is watching this show.

I thought that they could've done a lot more with the season finale.

I think that Jonas will have to take some time off since he was shot. That will make the other guy who was going to leave the unit, re-enlist. My DH said that he thought the commander's new bride was shot ---I didnt see it. If so, will he go after Tiffy again? If her husband re-enlists, this will cause her to be defiant toward him.

They didnt show if any of the other wives were hurt so we will have to wait and see as far as their families are concerned. Something will have to happen to Scott Foley's ( cant think of his show name) perfect little family.

Well, That's my LOL!!

Any other predictions?
  • Tami I have watdhed it when I remembered to put it on and was home to do it. I love the Allstate guy too,
  • I watch it! I am behind in the shows because I DVR it so that Dh and I can watch together. But we really like it!
  • I think we all love the All State guy...make me want to change from State Farm
    He is right up there with Denzel Washington....
  • Quote: I watch it! I am behind in the shows because I DVR it so that Dh and I can watch together. But we really like it!
    I did that for most of the season too. My DH works at night so I would record it and then we could watch it together the next night before he went to work. Worked for us!

Cant wait to see wait next season brings for this story.
  • This show just keeps getting better to me! I really like the diversity in the story lines. It makes the show seem more realistic.