Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Old 05-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Nine Year Member

Visit From Debbie & Family In Florida!!

Was so surprised today to open the door to Debbie and her family. She looked just like I thought she would even prettier. She has a wonderful husband and beautiful well mannered children. They were visiting nearby so they took a detour to visit with us. Glad she came today before she got caught up in the whirl of vacationing in Florida. It is starting to get hot in Florida this week will take them a little time to get accustomed to our heat.

Mom and Sister Patrica Ann came to meet her too. Mom really enjoyed the attention she got from Debbie and her family. Nice to know we have friends like family on Family Corners.
_______
Sueanne
Attached Images

Last edited by Sueanne; 05-07-2006 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Wanted to change thread name
Old 05-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Oh how great Sueanne!!! That would be a wonderful surprise... I am still to meet one of my FC friends face to face- but do plan on it!!! And what fantastic pictures of both of your famililies. Thanks for posting for all of us to see!

Unknown
Old 05-08-2006, 02:41 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

How wonderful! Sounds like you had a great time meeting all of them. They look like they're having a terrific vacation.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Nine Year Member

We have been lucky no fires in this area. The weather is starting to get more humid and hotter need some rain. Hope they can stand the heat at Disneyland.
________
Sueanne
Attached Images

Old 05-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Look great! I'm glad you got the chance to meet them! Your garden looks lovely in the background?
Old 05-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Sueanne thanks for allowing me to know this was here. It so great to hear and see that everyone was able to met and DebK and family is having a great time.
This is just wonderful how folks can met one another and able to pick up like they know one another thru thier posts.
Just a sign to show many of us are family here at FC.

How long were they able to stay?

Wonder how many others they will met?I believe Margaret and DebK suppose to met up with one another too. Hope they do.

thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
your mom and sister looks good, and so do you. Love the little flower bed behind you, it looks so pretty
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Deb is So pretty! You can tell she is so happy to be with her hubby again!
Oh my goodness, beautiful pictures!!
I am so glad you were able to meet her family, Sueanne! Thanks for posting the pictures for us!

hugs, train
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Welcome Wagon Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Sueanne, I bet that was such a treat to have a visit from Debbie and her family. I haven't met anyone from FC, but I have met others from the Internet. So far, they have all been good visits. I am so glad you got to meet them face-to-face and all went well.

Thanks for sharing!

Bobby Labonte Official Page Facebook

FC Welcome Wagon : Need help? New to FC? Just ask me!
Old 05-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Sueanne..great pictures...thanks for sharing..I haven't heard from Deb as yet..so don't have any idea what day she will come this way..you and I are in opposite directions from where she is staying....hope the fires stay away from here the day that they come this way...noticed part of I4 was shut down and fires were close to hotels not far from the attractions....hope she is not having trouble with breathing...

Attachment 13425

Last edited by jrztomato; 08-06-2006 at 02:16 PM.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:54 PM
Nine Year Member

jrztomato, She did tell me she would probably see you at night that way she would know you would be home.
DH had a good time talking with Mike. Was surprised how well he got along with everyone. They did visit for a few hours. The children were fascinated with our Florida lizzards. They look like the Geico green guy. They were able to catch a couple even though they are so fast.

Would have prepared an Italian dinner if I knew they were coming that day. Of all nights I was making liver and onions for DH and I since Mom was at my Sisters.
They looked well rested even after the long trip the day before.
Wish I was young again and had her zest for life again. She is truly an amazing women. I told her once a long time ago wish I had a daughter like her.
_______
Sueanne
Attached Images