Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Old 12-21-2005, 02:38 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Ive been missing it dangit!! Cable is off
Old 12-21-2005, 03:52 PM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

The conclusion from last week is on tonight. I have company so I'll have to tape it.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:03 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I miss my cable!
Old 01-24-2006, 09:50 AM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

I won't be able to see it because I have a class from 6pm to 9pm on Fridays. However, I got to see most of it this Friday. I cannot believe the lady from Texas!!! The rich lady went to the poor Texas lady's house. It was extremely filthy and the Texas mom never cooked! The Texas mom had 2 teen boys. The rich lady and her DH were rich and had got their by themselves. The TX mom slept all the time at the house of the rich mom's. The rich mom cleaned the house of the TX mom and taught her family how important it was to eat dinner together. She even lit candles at the table to make it more interesting. The TX family enjoyed doing things together as they hadn't done that before. The TX mom was supposed to help cook in preparation for a dinner party. Instead she order food from a food service place as well as a chef and server so that she could sleep. At the party, the friends of the rich couple were nice to the TX mom, but they did stare at all her tattoos. She was rude to them. Anyway, the moms got together and talked. The rich mom told the TX mom that she needed to eat together with her family. Also, she stated that it was important for her to wipe things down and keep things relatively clean. Well, as soon as the TX mom got home and saw the sign that her DH and kids made for her to welcome her home she stated, "I'm going to take that down as soon as possible and burn it!" I couldn't believe a women could say that to her family! He family hugged her, but she seemed more concerned to hug and kiss her dog. She then went to the cabinet and made herself some nachos and sat on the couch to eat them, while her family had to figure out what to eat themselves. One of her family members lit candles on the table even though nobody ate on the table that night. It was really sad. I cannot help but wonder if her DH will even stay with her in the future. Not because she isn't perfect, but because she doesn't seem to love them. jmo However, the rich mom, was so glad to be home. She was happy to hug and hold her 3 kids and DH. She couldn't wait to cook for them and talk to them and share her experiences about the other family. They ended by sitting down and eating and praying together.

Since I won't be able to watch it, you guys will have to tell me about the shows. I may ask my DH to bring down my VCR so I can tape them.
Old 02-26-2006, 11:58 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

OMG!! I know I saw that one..that lady was really on my nerves! I couldnt believe that.
Wow the way some of these moms are amazes me.!!!!!

Did u see the one where the dad ate byhimself and cooked and cleaned and the mom and son ate in the bedroom on the bed while watching tv. the mom n son even sleep in the bed together!! wow
that poor dad!
Old 02-26-2006, 12:09 PM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

I didn't see the one you are talking about. I can't wait until I have a free Friday so I can watch this show!
Old 02-26-2006, 07:37 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

it was good! I set my tv to tape it!!!
Old 02-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

I have NO Friday night classes this semester! WHoo Hooo! Plus, no 3 hour marathon classes. However, I forget about the show since I am not in a routine yet. But, I just found it on television now. They put a married couple with a lesbian couple. The married lady is being shown the house with the lesbian lady. The married lady is doing NOTHING but complaining about everything. They gave her one of the children's bedrooms so she would have privacy. It is a twin sized bed and she is complaining that she doesn't like her sleeping arrangements. This should be an interesting show.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Yes I watch it and tonite's was someting for sure. The way the Dad treated his girls was something else.
And as for the married "lady" griping she sure did enough of it. And the way she acted when they went to that restaurant was totally uncalled for.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Wow! My Mom & I just finished watching tonight's show. We were both amazed at how mean & small-minded the married "lady" was. I think I would have kicked her out of my house. She is a very unhappy person. She didn't like anyone or anything. I feel so sorry for her daughters. They have to be very insecure, unhappy girls. I can't wait for the other Mom to give the dad some advice. Hopefully she'll straighten him out some. The previews for next week look interesting. I set my dvr to record it next Friday so that I don't forget it.

Have a great day!

Mindy

Unnecessary possessions are unnecessary burdens...Chinese Fortune Cookie