Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 08:34 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

We had around 49 degrees here this morning when Steven left for school but warmed up to around 60 later on. It is suppose to be a bit warmer tomorrow (Thur) hope so as I am going to the DR and don't want to be out in the rain.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:07 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Yikes Angel! Snow already? You must be in Northern Ohio?

It is suppose to be 49 here tomorrow..as long as the sun comes out and there is no breeze it feels great!

Hugs, Janet
Old 10-27-2005, 02:55 AM

Good morning all!

It is 34 here as I sit, with the heat running in the background. It is supposed to be sunny and get up to about 56 today. We are expecting another nor'easter next week sometime. Oh well, we dodged the hurricanes, so I guess this is our fate.

Take care all!! Norma
Old 10-27-2005, 02:59 AM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Good morning everyone!

It's still dark, this morning, and 32*. Suppose to get a high of 50*, and be a combination of sun and cloudy. Need some of your weather Sueanne!
Old 10-27-2005, 06:39 AM

Just checked the outdoor thermometer, it is about 42*. Still wet, but not raining. Donm't mind the cool weather but I don't want to stand in the rain at the bus stop. I think today I will watch for the bus and go over when I see it coming.

Coll
Old 10-28-2005, 03:45 AM

Good morning all!!

It is 32.7 degrees here right now. It is expected to go up to 52 degrees this afternoon for the high. No rain, sunny, and with the ocean breeze, Atlantic City will be very chilly. The wind will come through the 100+ year old building I work in. Up on the 6th floor where my office is located, the wind will howl.

Well, you all have a happy weather day!! Norma
Old 10-28-2005, 04:20 AM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

chuckle

~ We have a temperature of 32* with some frost, and will warm up to a high of 53* today. Should be a sunny day, with some breeze.
Old 10-28-2005, 05:04 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

It is a cold 34 degrees and sooo soo foggy u cant cut it with a knife. Suppose to be in the 50's today and sunny.

"The thoughts you entertain are the seeds from which your actions grow."
Old 10-28-2005, 07:09 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

weather

I's cold here and the sun is out and then it goes back in. oh well tomorrow the time changes . oh boy. I 'm not sure if it is going to rain or not . who knows .

HUGS

Old 10-28-2005, 03:12 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

We started out with 30 degrees this morning at 5am...has warmed up to 60 & sunny as the day progressed. Still cool inside tho. I'm sitting here tucked into a blanket, feet up, coffee nearby - pretty cozy as long as no one knocks on the door.

It feels like we skipped fall & went straight to winter.

Closed Thread