FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Idle Chit Chat! (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/idle-chit-chat/)
-   -   October 2005 Friendship Flower Thread (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/idle-chit-chat/15511-october-2005-friendship-flower-thread.html)

Abear 10-12-2005 05:36 AM

October 2005 Friendship Flower Thread

Abear 10-12-2005 05:51 AM

This thread is now open for posting.

debknechtel 10-12-2005 08:03 AM

Cute basket Cindy!!!
Sorry to hear of all the computer problems still. You all must be getting very excited about DD's wedding. I hope the next few weeks breeze by and that you are all able to sit back and enjoy the ceremony.

Hugs Debbie

Pag36 10-12-2005 08:49 AM

Lee good luck with your interview tonite. Hope all works out for you and the family.

Well for now I THINK all the papering is done but we still have other things we need/want to do. Ongoing process it seems.

The other basket is really pretty Cindy and know this one will be too. God bless

Lee 10-12-2005 11:39 AM

Pag,
Okay my question has been answered, the parents I was supposed to meet tonight canceled because they met another person last night who they think would be a perfect match! It stings but I know it wasnt me personaly since they never met me! Also solves my dilemma of not having to put Evan in all day, just wasnt meant to be!
I think owning a house is a way to always be busy! Glad the papering is done for you though!

Cindy, cute basket!

Leighann

LovedMom 10-12-2005 03:31 PM

Sooo cute....

1 Attachment(s)
basket! LOL:heart:

Glad to be one of the first to post in the new thread. Where is everybody?

I am cracking up about these two over here, my children, the older is trying to teach the younger about pretending to let the answer machine get the supposed call that is coming in. The younger one keeps answering the phone supposedly...lol!ROFLMAO

So what are all up to? Pop in here soon! :yakk:

hugs, LovedMom

DeBora4BobbyL 10-12-2005 03:38 PM

Lita, it can be so adorable when children pretend to do things like the adults they see in their lives.

Abear, good luck on the DDs wedding. I know how much work, expense, and emotion that involves!

I passed my exam with a 74. It isn't what I usually make nor is it what I like to make, but considering what I have gone through this semester--I'll take it! lol

Have a great evening everyone!

CraftyLdy 10-12-2005 04:17 PM

Cindy I think the basket is so cute (^) Thanks. I agree with DebK don't worry about here just enjoy the specail moment and all and we would love to see pictures if you can.

Debora yes you had alot on your plate this year so at least it is is passing.

Lita glad your DH made it through the race and you and your kids were there for him that is all that matters, kids are so cute.

Okay this weekend is another get away my girlfriend from NH called last night and asked us to come down/ over to NH Pittsfield (we have to go around robins barn to get there though, so we are leaving on Friday morning and return Sunday night long drive for us BUT Dr office called today and said she wanted to see him and to make an appoinment so tomorrow I will call and hopefuly get it for Monday not this weekend don't need anymore bad news and she has waitied this long then Monday won't be a problem I will keep a close eye on him.

Just popped in to say HI and not to worry.
Hugs,

jrztomato 10-13-2005 04:14 AM

:cat:

Gm all

Lita..I love watching little ones at play..they are so cute

DeBora..hey..at least you passed it and now it is over..congratulations on passing with all you have been through

Cindy.. we miss you but you do what you need to do ..we will always be here when the wedding is over...and your pc problems are resolved

Ok ladies..here is another REAL gator pic..this one was found and "taken care" of between Titusville and Orlando..I live in Titusville..It was in someone's back yard..The person who sent it to me knows that I am afraid of even a worm..

jrztomato 10-13-2005 04:16 AM

:worm:
oopps

forgot..that is the WLofficer who shot it and it is 13' tall....

have a great day...:heart2: