A Special Wish for a Special Lady* - Page 10 - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Old 07-29-2005, 01:42 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Here is the other little angel.

Have a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

I think the only difference in the little angels is one is a "little" (not much) bigger than the other one.

Last edited by sandieluvsbears; 07-29-2005 at 01:48 PM.
Old 07-29-2005, 03:46 PM
Assistant Moderator

This morning my dh got me a very precious card, then we had to go and met with his son and his wife, along with daughter and her son for bkfast, to clebrate the daughter in law bday, John's and mine bday all rolled up in one. We went to Denny's.

then this afternoon, found one heck of a good yard sale, this lady had lost her gmother while back, now going thru and getting rid of clothes. the grandmother was a clothes-a--loc... would buy things and didn't wear them.
Nearly everything I bought were brand new and was being sold for 25, 50 and $1....
boy did I have a field day... got alot of new clothes for dirt cheap and get me prepared to go into the work field again.

John, was very thrilled to see what I got for almost nothing..

so today been a good day....
but you girls has made it even more special.. got to go and see what we are doing for supper. see you later.
Lita, love the little lady fishing

Barbz, living to be 100, don't think others would want me around for that long, but on the other hands may need to be for the gd's.

Sandie, you did a great job on Dm pics..
DM, love the dolphin and your and dh pic.

Teresa. which monkey is me, I would thing either the one covering it's eyes or the ears, am I'm right or wrong? LOL
Now the other monkeys are laughing they are having a barrel of banana time... they never seen anyone that ole before.. or either they are laughing on how crazzzzy I do look
Sandie, the little monkey don't really want to wish me one, or either is saying, Oh, my gosh she how old? 51????
that old...

YOU did have to sing that ole song for me didn't you, but thanks.
Love the angel bear... precious.
somehow you must of seen on one of the post where I've made angel bears...

you girls has made me feel loved,
thanks for making it a great few days.. and one heck of a birthday party.. Love you all
here are hugs to all of you for your extra work in finding pictures and having a blast... Love ya.
Attached Images

Old 07-29-2005, 04:09 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Glad you had a good day Bar bar, wow great finds at the yard sale!!! I have a bumper sticker that says"Caution: I brake for yard sales and flea markets,lol!Just got in from dinner we went to the Chinese buffet and I ate way too much, its a good thing I have on my stretch denim capris! Well off to watch a movie and than to bed we have to be up at4 am so dh can get all hie collectible knives etc. ready fro the flea market. Have a good night and once again so glad you had a nice day. BIG HUGS

Old 07-29-2005, 06:15 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Well ,Well 51 came in with a big suprise for you and I gotta say I have had so so much fun. I think we should choose 1 lady a month to do this with. UMMMMM good idea. As I came in to see what had been said since returning home I had to say one more thing...GOD IS SOOOOOO SOOO GOOD AND HE IS SO GOOD TO ME....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAR-BAR wishing you many many more and here is a snag to take back to school with ya...
Attached Images

"The thoughts you entertain are the seeds from which your actions grow."
Old 07-29-2005, 09:35 PM
Assistant Moderator

tonight John took me to eat chicken fried steak,pototoes
at one of the little places we hadn't been to in a very long time. it was so goooood.

You all have really made it special for me, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

thanks to all that email me, send me pm's, posting here on this thread, or the friendship thread for all the bday wishes...

I loved the jokes, the pictures, etc...
you guys are the best...

Attached Images

Old 08-04-2005, 05:28 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

BarBar I know this is late but have been having lots of problems with the puter. I hope your day was as special and beautiful as you are I hope it was the very best birthday ever. I thanks you for the friendship and thank God for being able to be your friend you are truly a wonderful and special person!!!! Happy belated birthday!!!

Love you,

Rosey
Old 08-05-2005, 08:09 AM
Assistant Moderator

Thank you... and don't feel bad, I'm still receiving late bday wishes.. so I feel blessed to have so many wishes that has came by way this year..

Again I thank everyone that send me snail mail, ecards, phone calls, no matter if it was late or not I appreciate them all..

Yes I heard you were having problems with the computer I do hope it all worked out now.. was wondering where you were... for I missed you, but figure you were busy...
Attached Images

Old 09-25-2016, 01:46 PM
Assistant Moderator

GOD is good, HE knew I needed laughter and hugs, and as I was looking for old threads to read for games, I ran across this page, wondering who was the special lady, only to find out and recall this great suprized.
Sadly as it most are gone, a few on facebook now, but distance and time, took us in different paths, with a few that still stays in touch with me on facebook.
what a thrill it was to re-read things, to think back on some great times here at FC and how I miss those times.. and often John would be in the other room, hearing my laughter, or we would talk about FC over breakfast. Whenever I didn't mention someone he would ask me about them.

along life path, I have lost things of mine to John's death, and moving. so it was great to find this page, to laught as life been going a little whirlwind for me.. but I know who has me cover and GOD strength to get thru it.. what would I do without my ROCk and salvation..
looking at the time of this, which was 2005 I needed this page as you know John passed only 4 yrs later..
Oh how I miss some of these fine ladies. and I hope one day I will see them again in heaven..
thanks again ....and I did love each one of these ladies and FC.. as it was my life line to the world while John was so sick... thanks again.. Love and hugs to all.