just stopped in............. - Page 9 - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Old 07-29-2007, 07:09 PM

Hi Bonnie50, I don't know if I know you or not. I'm Coll.
Which Carol are youasking about? We had a Carol pass away.
Glad you are here, hope you can stick around.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:16 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

hi nice to meet you coll,,
i was talking about blondies's daughter carol,we called each other sis,,and i called blondie (margaret) momma,,we were just like family..can you tell me which carol it was..oh please dont say it was her,,,i dont no ,,,no other carol,,
i havent been here in awhile,,i just came back tonight,,thank you for posting to me,
please let me no ,,thank you so much..

bonnie
Old 07-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Nine Year Member

Hi Bonnie....Long time no see. How is everything? Will have to fill us in on what has happened.
Sorry to say it was our Carol Anne who passed away. She is at peace now.
Blondie ...Is fine misses her daughter too.
Looking forward to your return on FC. Post some photos of your grandchild if you can.
_______
Sueanne

Old 07-29-2007, 07:51 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

bonnie50

Welllllll, wellllll, welllll!!!
It's good to see you back again. I thought you just plain disappeared!

Yes, it was my Carol who passed away. ~~Last December 14th was the date given us, but the funeral director felt it was a bit earlier. He said due to the condition of her body when brought to the funeral home, he felt it could have been a day, or more before the 14th, but
because the police found her on the 14th that date had to be
used. It was a case of her mail
piling up, and a neighbor
noticed. The maintenance man
saw her through a window, lying on the floor as if she were
asleep, and notified those who managed the apartment, and they notified the police.

Carol had been sick for a very long time, and her heart gave out. I last talked with her on her birthday, November 13th, and sang Happy Birthday to her. We were on the phone a short time, and I said good night to her, because she didn't sound as if she had much to say.
When her daughter called me to tell me about it all, I made arrangements to fly up where I stayed with my brother. Her girls were there at the ap'tm't when he took me over, and later on her son came down from where he lives, too.

She had told all of us a long time ago that she wanted to be cremated, so that is what was done. She just turned 61 in November.

I don't think any of us really were surprised about it, because she had so much wrong
with her health. I know, too, she was tired of it all, and just gave up trying. There are a lot of questions we would like answers to, but doubt we will find them now.

So, how have you been? Have you been in Mt. Clemens long?
What have you been doing with yourself?

Nice to see you are back.

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and you cry alone.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:16 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

hi sueanne,my god i dont no what to say,im in shock,this is just to hard to believe, i no i havent been here in a while,but never expected to hear something like this,,especially carol,,my darling cyberspace sister as she called me...i wish i had come back sooner,but i didnt have pc for awhile,just got it back in april,this year,
and to come back and hear this,,my god,i just dont no what to say........im very speechless..i loved her dearley..but i need to go now ,i cannot type through tears,i will come back another time..ok
i cannot believe,,this..so up set right now,
Old 07-30-2007, 03:59 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

bonnie50

i had thought of trying to send you a message about Carol a long time ago, but since we hadn't heard from you, I didn't know where you were, or if you still had a computer. I think you said something a long time ago about some sort of problem about the computer.

When I turned on last night I saw your name, but it took me a second to realize it really was you. I was so happy to see it, but hated to give you the news about Carol.

Since she has been gone, at times, I find it hard to believe there never will be anymore emails from her. Yet,at times, I find myself thinking about checking for one before I begin the day, and then it hits me. ~~~It's real. She isn't there anymore.

Shortly after I returned home last December I had to sit down to write an email to her about all of our feelings about her, and I actually sent it to her addy even though all her equipment was disconnected. I have all of it now, but it is on a closet shelf. I have my share of her remains in the bedroom where I can "talk" to her sometimes. I have gone so far as to wonder, when I am out
in the backyard, if she can "see" me, and I wonder how she is now. I pray she finally has found Peace, and things are better for her. She didn't have much while down here so I have to know that she is much better off even though we all miss her

Sometimes when I am on line with things I play some music. I like all kinds, including classical~~not the "serious" type, but Strauss, etc. When a meloncholy part of it is on, I almost have to stop, because I can't see what I am doing.

I haven't done as much posting since she has gone, because I keep looking for some from her, and it just isn't the same. She is the one who got me interested in having my web keyboard, and joining FC, and for some reason now I can't think of things to post as I did before. We kidded each other often, and had a lot of laughs, but now, there is nothing.

It has had an effect on me, but most days I can fill with work outside, and am too tired by the time I come in to do anything but clean up, have a bite to eat, and sit in front of something on TV. Before I go to bed I do this until my eyes close while I am sitting here. So, then it's time to get to bed, and there goes another day I didn't post. "MRS EXCITEMENT" I'm not!! LOL!

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and you cry alone.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:51 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

oh..momma i am so sorry to hear this bad news,,i do wish i had come back sooner,but there was just know way,,and never ever expecting to hear this sad news,,god i do miss her,,we did have some good times,,i wish i had come to meet you all a long time ago before my divorce,,to lee,,well we do no that she is in a better place,no more pain or suffering,,i loved her so and will and do miss her so much,,i just didnt no what to think when i heard this,,my cyber mom,,and my cyber sis you will both always be family to me ,,no matter what,,i will always remember the good times,,ok,some how some way we will dedicate a page just for her ok,,in her memory,,

but momma ,she is not really gone,for she will always live in our hearts and soul and mind,,so just remember when you are here ,your not alone,,she is with you watching over you,,

and me ,,for she is so loved by both of us,,

i will never forget the good times we shared from before at an earlier time,when i first came here,..she is and was so sweet a person that you could not help but love her,

i do miss her so,,and my heart just breaks for her now,,,

so i will go for now,,and i will come back again ok,,

i will be here honey,,if you ever need anything,,i mean anything at all,you can count on me ok, i will be here for you,and dont you forget it ok lol,
i love you dearly and dont you forget that either,,ok

ok i will go now,but i will come back a little later..
i love you,,very much,,

bonnie....
Old 08-01-2007, 05:22 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Bonnie hello! This is Janet from the U.P. of Michigan. Not sure if you remember me..but I have had you on my mind. I ran across a photo of you on my computer..and wondered how you were.

I see from your new photo..you are new & improved! You look marvelous!!!

Divorce must agree with you...any tips on how to get so gorgeous?

Yes, Sis (Carol Ann) is now gone. Quite a shock for all FC members. She loved FC so much.
I grew very close to Sis...and not having her around is very hard still for me.
I keep in touch with Blondie and she is such a awesome lady!
Have you caught up with her yet?

Welcome back kiddo!
Janet
Old 08-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

hi janet,yes my goodness i do remember you ,,how are you,,well it has been awhile,and gorgeous,me...lol,you so sweet honey,,all i say is let the good times roll lol,
i dont do any thing except still working ,,single life has been good for me,,and i do enjoy it very much,i have done some karaoke singing on the paltalk radio stations,its a lot of fun,
here is the website i go to just in case you or anyone would like to join,its free if you only get basic messanger ,thats all i have, and its so much fun over there,
www.paltalk.com
and you do meet a lot of people an become pals,lol

i am so sorry to hear about carol,it just shocked me to death, i just cried so hard,i could not believe it,,her and momma are family to me,and always will be,i love them both dearly..

she is so missed ,,it just feels empty here now,but i know she is at rest ,and is ok,,
ok will come back later,,
it was good to hear from you again,,
love ya bonnie
Old 08-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Assistant Moderator

Well hello stranger, how have you been, long time no see!

How's life treating you?

My kids are driving me nuts, ok ok there are some who would say I was nuts already LOL ...
My kids are now almost 17 and 12 1/2 and growing like weeds. We are doing the driving thing here with ds1, Janet has been there done that, so I'm hanging onto her for good kid driving advice.

Good to see you back.