Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Old 10-09-2003, 03:05 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

day's of our lifes

:mad: who killed abe?
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2003, 05:54 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Part of me thinks Rex might be involved. Could be what Stefano had planned all along. But, with Maggie losing her mind I'm starting to wonder if perhaps she might have accidently been involved instead of her being the next victim. Wonder why they're killing off everyone on that show? I hated to see Abe and Jack go.
Old 10-26-2003, 06:06 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

jennifer will be going to have a baby.none of the seven are the killer.guess we will just have to wait.
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2003, 06:32 AM

Days of Our Lives

I have watched this show since the 2nd day it was on the air... that's a long time. I hate it when they get rid of the old actors... they should get rid of Sami... she's such a troublemaker.

I think everyone is going to be surprised at who the killer is. The other day after Hope was attacked in the evidence room... Bo hit the person on the jaw.. When Phillip met Cassie in the hall of Rex's apartment building, he had a big bruise on his jaw. I have a feeling he is the one.
I'll have to keep up with this thread to see how many of us were even close to who the killer is.

Minny
Old 10-26-2003, 01:25 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Days

I have a feeling its REX.. I think he's programmed by Stefano. BUT when you saw the killer attack Hope, he didnt look all that big.. I dont think its any of the others because if any of them were cought they'd have to go to jail.. if its REX he could get off on temporary insanity or some excuse like that, because of being programmed my Stefano. According to my mother (who has never missed a show in 35 yrs lol) she says that it was because of a new writer that they got rid of Jack and Abe.. i thought it was a very stupid thing to do.. i loved Jacks charactor.. I hate it that he is dead. Abe too.. they just had a baby! What is this writer thinking???? Dont you think they should poll the viewers before making such a stupid decision? I could go on and on about DAYS.. its practically MY life HAHAHAH
Kim
Old 10-26-2003, 01:32 PM

Your mom must have started watching it when I did...when it first came on the air. I've missed some episodes when I was working, but since I am retired now... I don't miss it. Even DH watches it!!

Rex may be the killer, like you said he was programmed by Stefano... but I don't think so. I have a feeling it's going to be someone that isn't on the suspect list.

The show got a lot of comments about getting rid of Abe & Jack. Since they have been murdered, they can't bring them back... unless this is another one of the ploys to get the killer to go after someone else. They could be hiding them someplace but I don't think that's the case.
Old 10-26-2003, 02:13 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

I heard that the guy playing Jack, I should know his name his contract was not renewed. Bummer cause Jack & Jennifer are/were my favorite characters since Patch & Kayla.
Old 10-26-2003, 02:32 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Jack & Jennifer are my favorite too..since Jennifer and are are the same age and she is also from NJ (I actually met her real father!) I also have always LOVED Bo & Hope.. Yes my mom has been watching since day 1 and she said when I was born she had me in a babyseat watching too! LOL I think thats why I am so hooked. My kids beg me to tape it and watch it when they come home from school ( I Know... thats bad) but they always get hooked over the summer.
Minny, who do you think did it if it wasn't Rex? Do you think Maggie has anything to do with it? What about Stephano? I see they are trying to get us used to a new Stephano's voice. I guess they recasted him? The old Stephano is on some other soap now (with NO accent!). Tell me who you think it is...I am curious!! lol
Old 10-26-2003, 02:59 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

we will see.
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2003, 03:03 PM

I have a feeling that it its Phillip Kiriakis... maybe wrong, but that's who I think it is.

I always liked Julie & Doug, Hope's step mom & dad. The writers better wise up before it's too late... they keep letting people go, there won't be a show.

I don't think Maggie has anything to do with the murders, but she saw who did it & is blocking it from her mind. She & grandma Brady are the next ones to go. They get rid of all the good ones & keep the ones that have little itty bit parts probably cuz they don't have to pay them as much.