Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Old 03-30-2005, 02:37 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Amazing race..

Is anyone watching Amazing Race?

If you saw last nights episode I am glad that couple got kick out. They were horrible. They need to be Dr. Phil's next episode.

I am rooting for the couple that has the POW. I do not want Rob and Amber to win. They are not a favorite of mine. You know last night the brothers had a wreck and one of their camera men were hurt. Everyone stopped EXCEPT Rob and Amber.

I like the older couple too. I would like to see them beat everyone as well.

TX Chef Fran
Old 03-31-2005, 10:44 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I watch it! The brothers were very lucky. I hope the cameraman is doing ok now. The gay couple were great trying to help and not worried about losing time. I was so mad at Rob and Amber! That was tacky! They say they are professional survivors now but I wonder how many people are going to be turned off by them after seeing this show?

I was floored when the host took all the older couples clothing. WOW! No money is one thing but no clothing and toiletries, Yuck!

Also when the gay couple wouldn't let Rob in the bus I LOVED IT! Rob got so mad when all the guys did was play the same way that Rob has played it the whole game. GO GUYS!

I was not happy when the couple left last night. Only because I live about a hour from their hometown. would have loved to see Ohio people win. I didn't care for Ray.
Old 03-31-2005, 11:19 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

So the couple who got voted off last night (his name was Ray?) Sorry but I didn't like him. I hated how he treated his ex-girlfriend. They reminded me alot of the couple last season who acted the same and ended up on Dr. Phil. I hated how she was in pain and he was yelling at him.

Rob & Amber....NO.

I love the odler couple and no I can not believe they took their stuff too! I don't remember seeing that ever happen.

TX Chef Fran
Old 03-31-2005, 12:50 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

I like the older couple also. It would be nice to see them win. The brothers were very lucky indeed. I thought that when she fell they were going to be eliminated.

Rob and Amber--------Oh Please!
I really don't want them to win. I didn't like them on Survivor! She wasn't as bad as she is now, but he was just as irritating just goes to show everyone how much he has changed her since they hooked up. I am approximately 50 miles from her home town. It was nice to see her win it but not like they did.

I too thought it was very tacky of them to not stop when the brothers wrecked and also not help the older couple and Rob stated that they are con-artists.

It really doesn't matter to me who wins, as long as it ISN'T Rob and Amber.
Old 03-31-2005, 01:28 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

I'm rooting for the older couple. I would love to see them outrun all those young kids. That would be so cool. The way they love each other is so sweet.
Old 03-31-2005, 04:49 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

hi!.........Also on the Rob and Amber subject....Did anyone hear him say that he also assumed that the older couple's husband probably "pushed" the wife down just just she could get sympathy from everyone!!
That is when I decided no longer to vote for them to win, as my hubby said the same thing then too.
It was one thing for them not to stop at the wreck and not to help the older couple, but when he said that statement...that was the end of it for me!!
I was proud of them for actually going through with the engagement and staying together and just not a ploy for the "Survivor" show and that their Love was real...but hes out of my book now.

A girl that I met on here about 3 years ago now are very great internet friends. We havent met yet as we live totoally on opposite ends of the USA......But she is applying for us to try and get on Amazing Race....that would be soooo neat cuz then we can meet and have a blast!
The ironic thing is that my hubby was over there working at this time last year just an hour from her....I was scheduled to go there to visit him and meet her for a 3 week stay when he called the day after I purchased the flight tickets to say that he was coming home! So I didnt get to go. All I know for sure is that we are going over that way in 2007....long ways to plan, but I know I have to be in North Carolina at that time.
So hopefully we will meet before then anyways.......on the show!!!

Hugs!...LOVE Amazing Race!
bowlergrl2000
Old 03-31-2005, 05:14 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I love this show. I do hope the older couple wins. Two of my daughters want to be on the show.
Old 03-31-2005, 08:27 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Yes my hubby and I love Amazing Race and don't miss it. I can't stand Rob or Amber. I think they are teaching all the young folks watching this show that to win you can cheat, steal (when he stole the girls cab a couple of weeks back) and just be a bad character that try's to run over everyone else. I didn't like them on Survivor and I like them even less now.

I do like Ron (the POW) he is from where I use to live in GA before we moved to the mountains and I like the old couple also. I was so worried when she got hurt the other night and yes I did hear Robs comments and thought he was just being his rude self.
mouse
Old 04-01-2005, 03:43 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Isn't it amazing no one is for Rob and Amber. They won a million dollars for lying and being deceitful on one show and hope they don't succeed on another. I think Rob is no better than the other two over-bearing men they have had on the show. Did you notice how she wouldn't give him an answer about waiting at the fast-forward. She probably knew if it was the wrong outcome, he'd blow his top. Don't like it that they get extra help from just being recognized. Each year I usually have a favorite that I would like to win. This year, it is anybody who is not Rob and Amber.
Old 04-05-2005, 06:42 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

The guy couple make a lot of predujice remarks I don't like that. And are rude to the people of the different countries