Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 02-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Friendship Flower Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

As you all can see, this month's flower is honoring our beloved Breezy.

Welcome to Heaven's Breeze !!!

Old 02-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thank you so much for putting this all together. It looks so wonderful. It is such a beautiful way of honoring our friend.
Hugs, Stormy
Old 02-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by theirmom
It is such a beautiful way of honoring our friend.
Thanks Stormy but it seems like such a small token compared to how much she gave to all of us!
Old 02-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

But you know Breezy, it would have meant the world to her. I am so glad you thought of doing this. Only at FC.
Old 02-08-2005, 07:39 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

I am so glad Heaven's Breeze won out I think she would love the name too. It is a lovely honor and I bet the flower will be beautiful too. God bless
Old 02-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Assistant Moderator

Cindy found a beautiful pot for Breezy and I feel very sure it would be one that she would be honor to have.. I just wished that she was still here, but know she looking down on us... I know this will please her dh Tom....after looking at the pot I would have to agree Heaven's Breeze is the right now if that the one that is chosen... there were so many wonderful names to pick from...I also like Breezy corner too, but again after lookng at the pot Heaven's Breeze I do believe is the right name.

Melly that is super that your son was able to do both, all that concern and it worked out in the end for you, that is wonderful it did....
Glad there was some support from the family on this, it only help him to understand how important it was for him....
again Congrulations to him and for you being mom...
sorry your son had a upset stomach, hopefully he is feeling better.

Love mom the pic is cute....

Train, please pass on your mom and dad a Happy Anniversary belated wish for me.. I know how much you love surprizes and you are a clever one to come up with them....LOL... glad you were able to surprize her and what a great gift....

Notice our flower has expried and we have no flower, to bad I didn't see the end result of it. and we are on the new flower...

today I was able to get sme things done, as I didn't hafe the kids that I watch as thier mom took the day off. I got to the Medicade office to get paper work and got them turned back in, was able to go and get my glasses as well as Chynna's glasses straighten, and was able to get more of the house clean, was able to get to the recycle center to trun in my recycle stuff which daged back before Christmas, so I had half of the back seat filled with stuff.
got in more firewood, got and done as well.

Chynna loved it that I was able to take her to school this morning and I loved the opporunity that I was able to sleep later this morning.
John is feeling better, Praise the LORD.....in fact he did the dishes for me today....and went with me to watch Hanna as I did the running here and there....
got my firewood pile rebuild back up for the fireplace, but it funny as our dog loves to go for sticks ad drag them around in the back yard, and she looks at me like why am I'm burning her sticks... she just can't understand it.

This way I could still watch her instead of leaving her at home with John as he not up to taking care of her all day or even half day long yet..... as she is a handful....

We did make some progress with her today as she was telling me she wanted to stay with me.... she been so angry about her momma leaving her... which I can't blame her, but she has always had angry in her from almost birth....

Well it about time for me to turn in for bed as 5:45 comes early....
May you all have a great day tomorrow....
Attached Images

Last edited by bar_bar; 02-08-2005 at 08:19 PM.
Old 02-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Heaven's Breeze

Remembering Breezy

Melly sorry to hear DS is sick. Hope he gets well soon.

Train - what a nice surprise. Wishing your parents a very Happy Anniversary.

barbar glad that John is feeling a little better and that you were able to get so much done.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 02-09-2005, 03:34 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Beautiful flower pot in honor of Breezy she would have been pleased.

Bar-bar I'm glad John is feeling better and is feeling like helping you...every little bit does help doesn't it? Hope Hanna keeps adjusting to life with you. My prayers are still with you and I hope that things keep improving for you.

Train tell your parents happy anv. for me too & if you said I missed it how many yrs is it?
Melly sorry your son isn't feeling well. Hopefully he'll start feeling better real soon.

Not much new in my neck of the woods today. I have to go to work but that's O.K. my work is fun. I also need to get the dishes done but I have to wait untill everyone is out of the shower. Went to the boys basketball game last night it was parent's night and my son tapes the games for the coach so I had to go. I got a flower and the boys played an exciting game and won in overtime. Well I need to get around to take hubby to work also so you all have a good day and I'll talk to you later.

Love ya,
Rosey
Old 02-09-2005, 04:48 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

The pot is beautiful and she would of loved it!!! Train wish your parents Happy Anniversary from me too and many more!! Rosey, Arent the games fun i love watching the boys. I dont think we have a parents night....Stephen team won last night by 8pts..They have been having a hard season with a coach who doesnt want to coach. You all take care and have agood day!!!! hugs tutterbear

Closed Thread