"The Da Vinci code", anyone?

• Did anyone read "The Da Vinci code"?

If so, did you liked it?

I'd say yes to both questions, but I'd really love to discuss it, cos there are some details that aren't quite so, to my knowing...

Do answer, I'll be here waiting for your replies!!!
  • Well, I am about half-way through the Da Vinci Code. I like it so far. Keeps you interested!
    Diane
  • I really enjoyed this book and look forward to the movie coming out as well. If you liked Davinci Code you should check out his other book, Angels and Demons.
  • I'm about to finish "Angels and Demons", only about 20 pages left. I loved it! Fact is, I really thought the author was using the same "scheeme" ne used in "The DaVinci Code" - which would make "der köenig" the bad guy, and then, near the end, the plot spins a mortal jump, and I'm still dizzy. Angels and Demons was realesed ( is that the right expression??) here in Portugal, last thursday, March 3rd, after , and due to the DaVinci Code being such a world wide hit. Cant wait to see the movie!

Hugs,

Fatima

PS - Do you know if I have the right names? Ron Howard director, Tom Hanks, Robert Langdon, and the cryptologist, Audrey Tatou. Right?
  • Hi! I hope ya'll don't mind if I jump in here.
    I read The Da Vinci Code and I loved it. I also read Angels & Demons and enjoyed that one as well. I am fixing to get started on Holy Blood, Holy Grail. Yes, I know this is by different authors, but I think there are supposed to be similarities. (Not absolutely sure, though.)
  • I loved the DaVinci Code. I started reading it and couldn't put it down!

Good read.
  • I read it, and I loved it. I am reading Angels and Demons right now, and another book which talks about the facts and research of the DaVinci Code. I am just so intrigued with the whole subject.

• I read Davinci Code and Angels & Demons both, also. I really liked Angels & Demons better. I thought it was a better read than Davinci Code.

MidnightAngel, did you ever read Holy Blood, Holy Grail? That one was pretty good also...

Along the same lines was The Hiram Key.

C