Any Football Fans Left Out There?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Such turmoil here in my house. lol!!!

My husband is a die hard JETS fan, My son is a STEELERS fan and here I am stuck in the middle!!

I really like the JETS but I have come to like the STEELERS too.

If Indy winds tomorrow, the JETS play the STEELERS in Pittsburgh!!

I'll be wearing my colors in my Avatars here. For the next week, Ill be switching from JETS to STEELERS, back and forth all week long.

Any other fans out there!?!?
  • Since the Saints knocked Jake & The Panthers out of the playoffs, I am not really rooting for anyone when I watch the games with DH.

Once the two final teams are "chosen", then I'll decide whom I'll root for during the Super Bowl.
  • So, how are things at your house today???

With the score at 10-3 in favor of the Steelers right now, I'm sure your DS must be very happy. Poor DH! Who knows, maybe the Jets will turn it around........
  • J-E-T-S!! Jets, Jets, Jets!!! Funny how things can turn around!!!!

There's a lot of screaming at the TV in my house tonight!!!

• Oh My, Oh My how things change!!!

Im not too disappointed though because I like the Steelers too.

Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!!!!

Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!!!
  • I'll bet your DS is as pleased as punch!!!!!

Wonder if the Jets will find themselves a new kicker and fire that one???
  • We just found that someone completely bent up the JETS license plate that was on the front of our car.

That takes a good time and puts a damper on it. There are some real punks that live around here. They really need to learn what being a good sport is all about. Its not the just the fact that they bent the plate, but the fact that someone would want to ruin something of someone else's over a sports game that really has no gain for any of us.

We are happy for the Steelers and will continue to cheer for them for the rest of the season.
  • Gosh, I can't believe they would actually deface your property over a football game. That is ridiculous. That Jets game was a good one last weekend. I was kinda pulling for the Colts and Peyton Manning, but they just couldn't quite do it.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by WGDad
    I was kinda pulling for the Colts and Peyton Manning, but they just couldn't quite do it.
    So was DH......Stokely went to a public high school in Lafayette and then went to U of L in Lafayette where he played ball. DH was pulling for them right up until the end..........he sure was bummed when they didn't pull through!

Tami - did you ever find out who did that to your license plate? That's is such an immature thing to do....but I'd bet anyting the person that did it was at least in their 20's !!!!
  • Tami...will root for your team to win but that is only because my Giants won't be playing.