Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Old 11-21-2004, 02:22 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Dream Job

You are offered your "dream Job" but you have to move your family cross country to get the job.

Would you go?
What is the "dream job" you would take?

hugs,train
Old 12-28-2004, 05:25 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

dream job

It would depend on the situation. Four years or less from now I will get my degree in Business Management. If someone would me offer a job in this field and need to be relocated, I would gladly take the job. Considering the benefit, the environment, and the people that I am going to be around. A dream job with good benefit but the co-worker will be hard to work with, is going to be my most hated job.
Old 12-28-2004, 04:42 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

This one made me think! I would move if it made anything better for dh so yes I would move my family to my dream job. My dream job the one I have just a a MUCH greater salary and benfits. I am really lucky to love what I do( fix computers in a grade school) cau

Old 12-30-2004, 03:26 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

dream job

I feel very blessed to have my dream job. I make my own hours for the most part and do what I enjoy (sales to businesses) and I am blessed with working for a Christian owned and run company. I can't ask for more! DH would have to get an unbelievable offer for us to move!
Old 01-11-2005, 12:25 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

As long as I was moving to another sophisticated city. I could really only live in NY, LA, SF, DC or maybe Chicago. My dream job would be restoring historic homes and buildings.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:58 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

It would be hard to move due to the grandbabies. If they ever move away then who knows.. One never knows what one will do.
I know if I could work and travel from place to place I would love doing that.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:17 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

What would be your dream job?
I am thinking I can try to work again and would like to be an astivities aide in a nursing home. Taking care of old people would be the ideal job to me but on the activities side...playing cards with them , making cookies, painting their nails, playing reminiscing games...NOT the nursing sinde....

hugs, train