FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Idle Chit Chat! (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/idle-chit-chat/)
-   -   Favorite Actor (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/idle-chit-chat/12506-favorite-actor.html)

trainlady 09-24-2004 02:30 PM

Favorite Actor

Who is your favorite actor and your favorite movie he is in?

Robin Williams is my favorite actor!! Though I have not seen him in anything I don't like, my favorite is "Fisherking"

What about you favorite actress and movie..........?

Mine is Better Midler...."Beaches!!"

hugs,train:clapp: :clapp: :clapp:

Coll 09-30-2004 06:50 PM

My favorite actor is Johnny Depp. I like almost everything he is in. Especially Pirates of the Caribbean.

I also like Morgan Freeman. My favorite movie with him A Time To Kill. His movies are almost always good.

My favorite actress is Sandra Bullock. My favorite movie with her in is A TimeTo Kill.

Coll

Sammi1961 10-01-2004 05:20 AM

I absolutely love Susan Sarandon - she is one of the most versatile actresses I have ever seen. I loved her in "Thelma and Louise", and "Step Mom" and just about anything she has ever been in. I also like Diane Lane - she was awesome in "Unfaithful" and "Under the Tuscan Sun" and has been great in all the roles she has ever played. For actors I like Morgan Freeman and Johnny Depp. For eye candy I also like Brad Pitt and Vin Diesel. Brad Pitt has done some fairly great roles and I loved Vin Diesel in Triple XXX (a great action film)

janieb 10-01-2004 05:49 AM

Tom Hanks in anything!!!

Julianne Moore in anything!!!

alanaj 10-20-2004 04:54 AM

Without a doubt, Colin Firth. Another favorite is Alan Rickman.

trainlady 02-10-2005 03:23 PM

I agree, Tom Hanks is Awesome!! I loved him in Terminal!! I have spent enought times in train stations to relate!!!!!

hugs,train:hearts:

bethnic 02-11-2005 10:59 AM

Good question. I really like Geoffrey Rush.

sandieluvsbears 02-11-2005 11:36 AM

:heart:
I actually have 2 favorite actors Mel Gibson and Sean Connery

I like Sean Connery in everything he did "after" the James Bond
movies(not a James Bond movie fan)he looks better now too than he did back than.My favorite movie with him is The Rock Nicholas Cage also was good in that.

Mel Gibson in EVERYTHING hes ever done,loved him in all the Lethal Weapon movies and also BRAVEHEART a GREAT movie!!!

As far as actresses, I like Catherine-Zeta Jones and Renee Zellwinger(sp?)

Hugs Sandie

Sammi1961 02-11-2005 12:24 PM

I love Nicholas Cage. He is such a versatile actor. I also like Robert DeNiro as well. I think I have mentioned the rest before but for eye candy I like Vin Diesel. He isn't the greatest of actors but he has such a gorgeous smile, a great body and a very sexy voice. For actresses I like Diane Lane, Charlize Theron and Kate Winslet. Charlize was incredible in the movie "Monster" and I also liked her in "Sweet November" Diane Lane has been great in all her movies but I especially liked her in "Unfaithful" Did anyone see Geoffrey Rush in "Quills" (also starring Kate Winslet?)

sandieluvsbears 02-11-2005 12:41 PM

:heart:
Speaking of Vin Diesel have you seen the previews of his new movie The Pacifier? It looks really funny here is some info on it
hugs Sandie

Vin Diesel is 'The Pacifier'!

In 'The Pacifier,' Vin plays disgraced Navy SEAL John Summit who takes on the job of protecting a government scientist's family after he failed to save their father's life. And, of course, he quickly learns that childcare is harder duty than any task he has been assigned as a SEAL.

The film also stars several familiar faces from the small screen, including "American Dreams"' BRITTANY SNOW, the "Gilmore Girls"' LAUREN GRAHAM, "Hope & Faith"'s FAITH FORD and "Everybody Loves Raymond"'s BRAD GARRETT.

"Brad is easy to work with," Vin says. "Not in an acquiesce kind of way, but in a constantly entertaining the whole production kind of way. There are a couple of acts scheduled before lunch with Brad and we will all crack up. We were lucky in our casting."