Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > Leisure Time > Idle Chit Chat!

Idle Chit Chat! Just want to chat with your FC friends? Come on in and talk it up!

Old 02-14-2005, 07:08 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

i saw the trailer during the super bowl. it looks pretty funny - especially when the girl dives out of the minivan and screams "LAND!"
Old 02-28-2005, 07:20 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Quote:
Originally posted by sandieluvsbears

Speaking of Vin Diesel have you seen the previews of his new movie The Pacifier? It looks really funny here is some info on it
hugs Sandie

Vin Diesel is 'The Pacifier'!

In 'The Pacifier,' Vin plays disgraced Navy SEAL John Summit who takes on the job of protecting a government scientist's family after he failed to save their father's life. And, of course, he quickly learns that childcare is harder duty than any task he has been assigned as a SEAL.

The film also stars several familiar faces from the small screen, including "American Dreams"' BRITTANY SNOW, the "Gilmore Girls"' LAUREN GRAHAM, "Hope & Faith"'s FAITH FORD and "Everybody Loves Raymond"'s BRAD GARRETT.

"Brad is easy to work with," Vin says. "Not in an acquiesce kind of way, but in a constantly entertaining the whole production kind of way. There are a couple of acts scheduled before lunch with Brad and we will all crack up. We were lucky in our casting."
went to a screening of the pacifier this weekend and i loved it! vin was really, really good - it was so cute to see him interacting with kids! brad garrett was casted perfectly... he played the mean vice principal and vin definitely put him in his place! overall, it was really entertaining for all of us who went (even the younger kids under 10yrs old liked it). i highly recommend it!!
Old 02-28-2005, 10:02 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Looking forward to seeing it ,thanks for the good review,dh likes him anyhow so I dont think Ill have aproblem with him wanting to go, but if he doesnt than Ill just ask dd and 2 GD's since its okay for kids too.
Bruce Willis (another fav of mine) has a new movie out too.

Hugs Sandie
Old 02-28-2005, 10:07 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

What is the new Bruce Willis movie?
I loved his Tears of the Sun.

Coll
Old 02-28-2005, 10:16 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I cant think of a Bruce Willis movie that I havent liked!
His new one is called Hostage,its also a book by the same name by Robert Crais.

Willis will play Jeff Talley, a former hostage negotiator turned small town police chief who is forced into a hostage negotiation that is complicated by the fact that the family patriarch is an accountant for the mob. In an effort to protect their secrets, the mob makes Talley play both sides.

"Hostage" was written by Robert Crais from his own novel of the same name.

"Hostage" marks the 7th collaboration between Willis and Revolution Studios founder Joe Roth that began with "Die Hard 2" in 1990.

"There isn't a better combination than Bruce Willis starring in the story of an everyman who must rise to the occasion to save others," said Garner. "We are looking forward to working with Arnold and Bruce again after a great experience on 'Tears of the Sun.'"

Hugs Sandie
Old 03-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

actor

i hve a few actors i like will smith ect.

Old 03-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Tom Hanks and John Travolta.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:58 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

ACTOR

Patrick Swayze Tom Cruise Paul Walker Denzel Washington.

So far are a few more How many more do you have?

[Edited by moderator. Sentences in complete caps is not allowed as that is considered screaming/yelling. Please PM Abear if you have any questions.]

Old 03-26-2005, 09:34 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

re:favorite actor

i like anthony lapaglia and william petersen. i also like charlie sheen on two and a half men, even though his character is a jerk the dialog on that show is kind of funny though. like mark harmon on ncis too,if he wore his hair different (parted on the side) he'd be handsome or even sexy.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:01 PM
Head Moderator
FamilyCorner Addict

Cary Grant and John Travolta~ Meryl Streep

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping"; now we just "chunky dunk"

“The value of doing something does not lie in the ease or difficulty, the probability or improbability of its achievement, but in the vision, the plan, the determination and the perseverance, the effort and the struggle which go into the project. Life is enriched by aspiration and effort, rather than by acquisition and accumulation.”

― Helen Nearing, The Good Life