Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Old 06-29-2003, 01:20 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Congrats! I was pregnant with my first (10 years ago) during one of the hottest and longest heat waves ever seen in Maryland. And during the latter part of the second and the first have of the third, at which point our dd decided she had had enough and was born. The day she was born was blistering hot. A cold front moved through and the day we went home was beautiful and cool; the start of fall.

No matter what the weather, enjoy! We did just about everything from the beach to the mountains. I worked inside and outside. Drank water and juice by the gallon. And discovered that if you turn the temperature on a heat pump down low enough, the unit will freeze up.

Enough rambling. Enjoy.

dinsky
Old 06-29-2003, 05:35 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

chuckle We're close!

Well, I am due January 15, if that is close enough for you! This will be my 4th child, and my oldest turns 5 yrs. old on July 5! So, as of 5 days or so from now, I will have a 5 yr. old ds, a 3.5 yr. old dd, a 19 mo. old dd, and will be 2 1/2 mos. along with number 4! I will also be homeschooling my oldest for kindergarten this fall, so I will definitely be busy.

I have never really had morning sickness--soooo thankful! When pregnant with my eldest, I had quite a few dizzy/even fainting spells with hot flashes, but then the next 2 pregnancies, I had fewer, if any. None so far with this one!

We have never found out the sex of any of our babies--we like the surprise! We would sort of like a boy this time, but we will take boy or girl, just preferably healthy and strong! My babies have all been born the day after their due date thus far-- trying not to plan on it this time, though! They were 6#, 12 oz., 7#, 5 oz., and 7#, 9 oz. in that order. I am hoping all of my babies stay at 8 pounds or under like my mom's did!

Well, just wanted to let you know there was another pg woman out there!
Old 06-30-2003, 03:48 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

You're not the only ne out there pregnant. I am in Florida and I am 34 weeks pregnant! I'm due 8-8-03

I am absolutely dying, the summer is the worst, but since this is number three, I have been pregnant in all seasons

I have the countdown to my due date 39 days and counting

My DS is 14 (will be 15 in Dec.) DD is 22 months and this one will be a girl too. Cassandra Ann (Cassie).

I waited with DS to find out what he was, but there was NO WAY that I could have waited to find out with the last two! The surprise came in finding out what day and time they would come, and who they would look like
Old 06-20-2004, 12:07 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Me Too!!!

Its a long time since anyone has posted on here but I assume that there are a few of us who are still producing those babies! I haven't posted on here in so long.
Anyway, i am due in Dec with baby no 4. Will have a scan next month to see if we can find out what it is. Can never wait.
I suppose my dh and I are one of the lucky couples who have planned each and every pregnancy, and had them born on their due dates too! Apparently only 5% of babies are actually born on the day.
I have 3 girls so far and am not sure how i will feel if we find out this is a boy! Kinda resigned to the fact it will be a girl again.....lol!
Anybody else out there?????
Sally
Old 06-20-2004, 01:03 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
Sally, Congrats on the baby!!! Let us know if its a boy or a girl when you find out!!!

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 06-20-2004, 06:44 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

congrats!

Congratulations, Sally! I just had our 4th child a few months ago now. Let us know when you find out if the baby is boy/girl. I guess it is more unusual to have babies right on their due date. My 1st 3 children were all born the day after their due dates. I guess that is why when baby #4 just was NOT coming, I was a bit impatient! She ended up being born 10 days after my due date (which means she now shares a birthday with my mother-in-law). Even then, I think labor only started because I took castor oil (had heard it could kick things into action, and I DID NOT want to have to be induced after the weekend.). Apparently, it worked! :p

So, I now have a son who will be 6 yrs. old in 2 weeks, a daughter who is 4 1/2 yo, another daughter who is 2 1/2 yo, and yet another daughter who is almost 5 months old! Love them all dearly!

Maybe some others will join in again now, and post updates on the babies they were expecting at the time of their last posts, or even some more newcomers. Come on, we know you are out there!

Rebecca