Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Old 01-17-2003, 09:10 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
chuckle Pregnancy Roll Call

Hi Everyone

It looks like there are a lot of us who are expecting right now. I thought that if we took a roll call of sorts that it would be easier to keep track of everyone and how they are doing. Ill go first....please join and let us know how you are doing!

Im Tami ( ajrsmom on here)-34 yrs old

Im just about 5 1/2 months pregnant

My due date is either May 28 ( docs) or June 3 ( hospital)

I have had early bleeding from the begining of my pregnancy but the baby doesnt seem to be affected by it. Everything looks to be just fine so far!

Dont know yet if its a boy or girl.....cant wait to find out!!

I have a 5yr. old son who cant wait either.

Ok.....who is next???

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 01-25-2003, 07:50 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Congratulations Tami, I am also 34. I am due April 11th. I have 3 girls 12, 8, and almost 3. This one is supposed to be a boy. We are so excited, especially since this will be my last one. I took the sugar test last week and the Dr said my sugar was a little high so I will have to keep an eye on that. He may do the test again. I hope I don't have gestational diabetes. I never had any problems at all with the girls so this is new to me. Other then that everything has been going real good. I am getting so anxious and excited but it won't be to much longer
Old 01-25-2003, 09:07 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi Everyone.....
I am new to this so please bear with me...
My name is Kathleen I'm 31 years old. I'm due March 18th with a girl. I have a 3 1/2 yr old daughter also. She is so happy to be getting a sister. I hope she adjusts having a newborn in the house she is a true mommy's girl.
Old 01-25-2003, 06:18 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi all and CONGRATS

I'm Heather, 22 years old. I'm pregnant with #2, cue February 22nd. DS is 17 months. This one will be another boy, DH and I are pretty sure his name will be Tanis. (Like a mix between Tanner and Travis.)
I had to have a C-section with Conner (DS#1) and not sure if I can try a regular childbirth this time (I hope I can.) It all depends on how my last OB/GYN did the inner incision. (Wasn't very happy with her, so I have a new one for this pregnancy whom I love!!!!)

Should find out at next Monday's appt (Feb 2?)
Well, I guess I've rambled on enough for now!

Good luck to all!-Heather
Old 01-26-2003, 02:57 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi Heather....
Good luck with everything. I know of someone who had a normal delivery after a c-section. Your little guy is younger then mine but, does he know that there is a new baby coming home? I guess he probably doesn't really understnad. My daughter is a Mommas girl and I'm a little worried about her.
Trying to make sure I have everything for this baby. I saved everything from my first but, it doesn't seem like enough. Is there ever enough? LOL!!
Old 01-26-2003, 02:20 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Second one on the way

Hi, I'm Carmen (carmenblack or HomesteadMommy on the list). I'm 31 and having my second and last child, supposedly a boy. My daughter is still holding out that this baby will turn out to be a sister but she has accepted (somewhat) and even seems a little excited about baby brother. My daughter will be six on the 18th of Feb and brother is due on the 28th. I had no idea so many were expecting here at "The Corner" and I look forward to hearing more as you all get closer to your big dates.
Old 01-26-2003, 03:19 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

carmen
I am pregnant with my last child too. Wow and your daughter is 6. Is she a Mommys girl? Please keep me posted on how she makes out when your new one comes. I am really nervous how my daughter is going to handle everything.
Old 01-26-2003, 03:46 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Howdy. I am Jodi, I am 27 soon to be 28. I am pregnant with #5. I am due March 14. It will be another boy. We have 3 boys and 1 girl. They are 6, 4, 3, 20 mths. They are excited to be getting another baby. We are a little disappointed to be getting a boy since we we're praying for a girl. But we will love the little guy anyway. I am 33 weeks and doing great. I am a little tired of being pregnant though. The kids are getting a little tired of waiting for him to get here. We are planning on naming him Jonah Abraham. Hope everyone's pregnancy goes well. Goodluck and best wishes.
Old 01-27-2003, 08:51 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Hi all! I'm 31 (almost 32) and pregnant with my fourth. I'm almost 18 weeks and due July 3rd! It's a boy and sure to be a firecracker with it being so close to Independence Day!

We have a seven year old boy, a 3 1/2 year old girl and a 21 month old! And my 21 month old said she didn't want a baby b/c she's the baby! THis was after seeing another new baby at church! No, don't want a baby brudder she said! My 3 1/2 year old didn't want her sister either, but they are inseperable now! It was only rough for a while, then things got better after it was seena that baby wasn't going anywhere!

Congratualations to all of you!
Old 01-29-2003, 07:35 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi Everyone,

I am Kristi,, I', 23 and I am pregnant with baby #2. We already have a wonderful son, Logan, who is 20 months old. We do not know exactly when we are due yet, sometime in August. I was on the Depo shot and became pregnant. But we can't wait now that the shock is over. Logan has NOT accepted it well, everytime we even mention that he is going to be a big brother, he stomps off to his room and slams the door, yes, he is only 20 months old.

Congrats to everyone!

Kristi