FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   I'm Pregnant!! (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/i-m-pregnant/)
-   -   Just found out I'm pregnant! (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/i-m-pregnant/25761-just-found-out-im-pregnant.html)

Cassie 06-20-2009 07:46 PM

Just found out I'm pregnant!

Hello,

I am from Alabama and this is my very first time at the family corner site! Very interesting! I just found out that I am 3 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child.
[IMG]images/icons/eek2.gif[/IMG] I haven't told anyone because my fiance is in Afghanistan until June 29th! I really want to tell him on the phone tomorrow (since it is father's day- his first child) but kinda wanted to wait until I picked him up from the airport to tell him.

I am just really not sure what I want to do! I don't think I can wait to tell my family and friends until June 29th! Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I tell him tomorrow on Father's Day or wait to tell him in person on the 29th of June. If I tell him at the airport, wanted to have a gift bag with something for him to open to show him instead of me just telling him..... help me someone... need some thoughts!

Hope everyone has a good night!

AnnaInOhio 06-20-2009 07:52 PM

Cassie

Welcome and Congratulations:blooming: . I don't have children but I would think tommorow would be a perfect time to say Happy Fathers Day in a special way. I would not wait. And especially as you are wanting to share with family and friends and your dh should be the very first one to hear that good news.

Anna

madmum 06-21-2009 02:25 AM

Hi Cassie

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it here, it i very friendly :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!
Telling your fiancé today (Father' Day) sounds very special and very appropriate. I hope you manage to decide what YOU want to do with the decision.

Good Luck :)

barbszy 06-21-2009 07:55 AM

Hi Cassie! Welcome, and congratulations on your pregnancy! How exciting :clapp:

I know you might want to tell your fiance when you are together, but at the same time--this wonderful news would just make his day!

(I moved this thread to the "Just found out I'm pregnant" area. You might want to visit Introduce Yourself, say hello and tell us about you, and the "welcoming committee will suggest topics that fit your interests!)

debknechtel 06-21-2009 08:09 AM

Cassie with a hubby who has served overseas in Afghanistan I would probably choose to tell him on fathers day...every bit of good news is a godsend to them while they are over their..I am sure this would make his day........

hugs debbie

HAPPY6 06-21-2009 08:18 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!! Welome to FC.......Iwould tell him on Father's Day. I think this would be wonderful news and make him very happy!

ajrsmom 06-21-2009 08:34 AM

:fireworks:fireworksCongratulations on your news!! :fireworks:fireworks

Welcome to FamilyCorner, too! Make yourself at home in our little corner of the Internet!

Tami

bluebird 06-21-2009 01:30 PM

Congrats Cassie! I would tell him today. Let us know what you decided to do.

danstigerangel 06-21-2009 02:55 PM

Congrats! Today is the day to tell him.

DeBora4BobbyL 06-21-2009 03:39 PM

Congratulations! Like Barb said, be sure to introduce yourself.