How to Upload Pictures in the FC Photo Gallery

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • You must be a registered member of the FamilyCorner.com forums.

1. Go to the main page of the Photo Gallery

2. In the box located right above the different categories listed for the gallery, you will see “Upload”, click on that link.

3. Fill in the information on that page, making sure to choose the category where you want your photo to be placed.

Note: If your picture does not show up after hitting the submit button, try editing the size of the photo as it might be too large for the gallery. You can edit the size of the picture by using a photo editing program such as Photo Shop or you can upload the picture to a website such as Photobucket .

If you have any questions, please contact me, ajrsmom.
  • My old album...I can't seem to upload any photos to my old album. I did start a new one for my Doggies..so if my old one is not useable..can you delete it?

Thanks, Janet in MI
  • did you get an answer to your question? if not, it is your album and I do not see why you cannot delete it. I know I've deleted things of mine..
  • I was thinking the same thing Barb. She should be able to delete it if she doesn't use it anymore.
  • Photo Albums..

You can not delete them, only the moderator in charge of that forum can delete photo's or the Head Moderator Seleach and Amanda.

You can only delete in a area that is not yours within a half hour of posting a photo or normal post.

Anna
  • How do I add a picture to my post ?
  • Knitnut, Underneath the post, you should see attach files, Click on manage attachments & a box will come up to let you browse your computer where you have saved your pictures. Click on the picture you want to attach & then click on upload photos. Then click on submit reply & your picture should be on the post.

Quote: How do I add a picture to my post ?
  • This is the message I still get...

janet, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    CAN ANYONE HELP????
  • Quote: This is the message I still get...

janet, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    CAN ANYONE HELP????
    I just posted your problem at the following link so someone can help; any problems you may have please go to this thread to post them so the proper person will see it and help, thanks! Let me know that you have gotten a response.
    http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...-enclosed.html
  • Name:  Jen_2.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  72.5 KB

well let's see if this works.
    thank you for the help.

Great, It worked.

Thanks again.