Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

How Do I...? Looking for answers on how to add a picture to your sig, where to go to find a certain topic, find out what LOL means? Frequently asked questions and lots of how to answers are here!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:21 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I think it is just yours , you can take it to one of the sites and resize it and make it a bit bigger.

"The thoughts you entertain are the seeds from which your actions grow."
Old 11-23-2005, 11:25 AM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

I think it is you Jrztomato. They appear to be the same size on my end.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:31 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrztomato

did all the sig pictures get really small or is it just mine or just my eyes...?
Margaret
Amanda is inforcing the rules on sig lines....they can not be bigger than 100x 100 and no longer than 4 lines total including your picture. I will have to amend mine to

Hugs Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 11-23-2005, 11:38 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrztomato

did all the sig pictures get really small or is it just mine or just my eyes...?
I know you guys are enjoying all the new tricks Sandie is teaching you she is doing an awesome job! However, your pictures have been really exceeding the maximum size allowed. I went in and edited yours as I happened to notice it while browsing around.

Signature picture guidelines are 100x100. If you have one that is bigger than that, please see Sandie for approval BEFORE adding it to your signature file.

If the aprroval is outside of Sandie's allowable boundaries, she will send it on to me.

Hope this doesn't ruin your fun, but I have server load and page load times to consider.

Thanks for understanding!
Old 11-23-2005, 12:44 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

If anyone has a siggy that is too big, and you dont understand how to resize just let me know, I posted a few ways to do that,but I know at first it can be confusing,especially when there is so many ways to resize.Here is a site for Alpha's, this lady is one of the nicest ladies,she is retired and just does this for fun. If you want you can get on her emailing list, and she emails them all the time to you, this link is for her site, and from the site you can join her emailing list.
http://grannyshares.com/home.html

Margaret if you want all you have to do is remove that white border around your siggy picture and that also will reduce the size without losing any of the picture,you can do that in the GIF works site, by choosing "transparent",I will help you if you need it.

Last edited by sandieluvsbears; 11-23-2005 at 12:52 PM.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:11 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Margaret I went ahead and resized your pix, and added some sparkle to it,this is one of those pictures that if I made it the "correct" size for FC you wouldnt be able to read your name. Anyhow its a pretty picture,I think I got it down to 200x168 (lol) still not the right size but got rid of most of the white. If you need any other graphics or want something with your name, or have something and would like me to add your name ,just let me know, that goes for anyone else too,Im more than happy to help you. I will be posting on how to make Alphas, as soon as I get another few minutes, Im still between cooking here!!
Attached Images

Old 11-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

Sandie,I may be butting in where I don't belong, but it's up to Margaret. Is there a way she can keep her siggy picture, but make the name a bit larger? Would that improve on the siggy?
Old 11-23-2005, 09:12 PM
Nine Year Member

Sandie, Is it ok if I leave my siggy the way it is until after Thanksgiving? I promise to make my next one shorter
Old 11-24-2005, 04:37 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
You know I'm an addict to FC on here on Thanksgiving. But just had to check in.

Hugs, Becky
Attached Images

Old 11-24-2005, 05:02 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Good thanksgiving morning Becky Im addicted to I check the Turrkey then check FC lol have a great day
Attached Images