Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > Clubs > Postcard & Greeting Card Exchanges > Holiday Card and Ornament Exchanges

Old 10-02-2017, 07:39 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

2017 Christmas Ornament Exchange

It's that time of year again to sign up for the Annual Christmas Ornament Exchange. The rules are easy..

1. Sign up on this page by October 30th to participate... NO ONE WILL BE ADDED AFTER OCTOBER 30TH.( you must have 75 posts to join the exchange)

2. PM anyone on the list & ask them to exchange with you.

FOR YOUR PROTECTION, DO NOT POST YOUR INFO ON THE BOARDS.. THIS MUST BE DONE BY
PM ONLY!!! Any info posted on the boards will be deleted.

3. Once you have agreed to exchange with someone, you will be required to honor that swap. If an emergency arises & you cannot honor your swaps, please PM me to tell me why you cannot honor your exchanges.

4. The ornaments can be store bought or homemade. When you receive an ornament, please post on the board that you received an ornament & then PM that person to say thank you. Please do not mention from who you got the ornament on the boards.

5. All ornaments are to be sent out byDecember 1st to give them time to reach their destination by Christmas. Out of USA takes more time to mail, so give yourself plenty of time for them to arrive.

6. Do not post any pictures of the ornaments you have received til after the thread closes.

Lets make this another great year for our ornament exchange!!
Old 10-02-2017, 07:44 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

We need at least 10 members to make this an official FC exchange. If we do not get 10 members, we will do a private exchange & it will not count as an official exchange. Please tell others that may be interested in joining us.

Here is the list so far

1. Minny
2. Vrsherren
3. Coll
4. Danstigerangel
5. Cau
6. Cherylpearl
7. Sweet Magnolia
8. CHADSMOM

Last edited by Minny; 10-26-2017 at 11:53 AM.
Old 10-03-2017, 06:34 AM
Head Moderator
FamilyCorner Addict

Bump

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping"; now we just "chunky dunk"

“The value of doing something does not lie in the ease or difficulty, the probability or improbability of its achievement, but in the vision, the plan, the determination and the perseverance, the effort and the struggle which go into the project. Life is enriched by aspiration and effort, rather than by acquisition and accumulation.”

― Helen Nearing, The Good Life
Old 10-09-2017, 02:23 PM
FamilyCorner Addict

Please let others know that the sign up is open. Thanks
Old 10-09-2017, 05:03 PM
Head Moderator
FamilyCorner Addict

I'll bump it up again. Have you posted it on FC Frontporch?

“The value of doing something does not lie in the ease or difficulty, the probability or improbability of its achievement, but in the vision, the plan, the determination and the perseverance, the effort and the struggle which go into the project. Life is enriched by aspiration and effort, rather than by acquisition and accumulation.”

Old 10-09-2017, 05:04 PM
Head Moderator
FamilyCorner Addict

bump

Old 10-10-2017, 02:33 PM
FamilyCorner Addict

Thanks for bumping it up again. Yes I did post it on FC Front Porch.. all those on the list have let me know through there that they are participating.
So far it 's the few that we have had for the last 2 years in a row. I'm hoping to coax a few more to join us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat lover View Post
I'll bump it up again. Have you posted it on FC Frontporch?
Old 10-19-2017, 05:34 PM
FamilyCorner Addict

Sad face

I hate to say it, but it looks as though this is something else that is going to be discontinued here on FC. For the last 3 years, we have had the same 6 people participating & that's all that have joined. I've posted it on Facebook on the FC Front Porch group, but we aren't getting any other folks to join us. I really hate to see this happen but unless we get a few more people to join us, I don't see any other alternative. Has everyone lost interest in FC?
Old 10-20-2017, 04:19 AM
Head Moderator
FamilyCorner Addict

I have bumped it up several times on FC and I know you have posted it on FC Front Porch. As the rest of FC has gone away I am at a loss of what else to do. We have so many "lurkers" that the numbers appear to be ok as far as that goes, but most are not members that do that. Even our old "regulars" jumped ship quite awhile ago and it just isn't the same as it used to be. Hate to see this go too, but do what you have to...........

Old 10-21-2017, 08:11 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Logged In

Hi everyone!!
Glad to see all of you on here. I have been away a long time.

Julie Nauta